Lodge and staff are amazing. Food is good. They feed you ever few hours, and it was all good.
Only let down is that we didn't see a cheetah or a leopard. We did get to see two lions and the rest of the big animals.
The rooms are outstanding. The bed was larger than a king. You get your own plunge pool, huge bathroom, air cond, satellite tv.
I would stay at least 3 nights. Out stay was one day too short.
Not all drinks are included in the package price, so be sure to ask when you order at the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza