We stayed at Legends for 4 nights and having booked Narina were initially disappointed we would not be staying there, however this turned out to be unfounded as Legends was fantastic. The lodges are absolutely stunning and immaculately maintained. The staff really pulled out all stops to enure we had a wonderful and memorable stay. We celebrated a birthday during our visit and returned to our room that evening which had been beautifully decorated with birthday wishes in rose petals followed by delivery of a chocolate cake by 5 of the staff singing happy birthday! The food was fantastic and the BBQ on one of the evenings was a truly memorable experience. While the game viewing got off to a slow start, this was more than made up for in the last couple of days where we were blown away with the viewing. Our ranger (Alfred) and tracker ( Isaac) were fantastic and made our drives truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza