The staff was always in sight of us (I didn't see them until I had a question), and came forward to answer our questions. In the morning, (every day) they gave us (wife and I) a wake up call. We came from 7 time zones away, and they made the transition from our zone to their zone totally non-existant, no body/sleep issues. Perhaps, because the bar was open, and when I got to my room, I was ready to sleep. What-ever our personal reasons for (possibly not) getting to the AM safarie, the staff got us there, in very kind ways, I have to commemnt that, not a single person in my/our comlained about getting out of bed to early. In contrast, we paid additional for an evening/night safarie. One of the best ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza