What an amazing experience, scary at first but our fears were soon put to rest with the professionalism and knowledge of our tracker Lucas and our Ranger Jono, you guys were excellent! Our room was beautiful, our plunge pool refreshing and the view of the Sabie River with the hipos playing was priceless. The chef was amazing, the food was excellent, especially the breakfast mushrooms!! Thanks Benik! A big thank you to Sven for setting up a surprising birthday breakfast on the river bank...An excellent memory!! Thank you Jono for sharing your love of nature with us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza