Just spent a weekend at Tinga Narina with friends and business partners, wow what a fantastic time. I have been to Tinga a few times, and I enjoy every time as if it were my first.
The staff are fantastic and friendly and do their best to make you relax and regenerate.
The trackers and rangers are fantastic, I have spent a fair amount of time in the bush and have been to some places where the rangers do not have a clue, or assume that all guests are foreign and would not know better, not so at Tinga.
The rangers have extensive knowledge about the bush and are not fixated on showing you the big 5, there is so much more out there. A bush walk is always recommended, never, will you feel more at one with your surroundings, your feet on African soil, your ears abuzz with the sounds of the wild and your nostrils filled with the scent of the African bush.
Thank you all at Tinga, can't wait for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza