I stayed at Havasu Sands for a month while on temporary assignment for work. Room was relatively clean, had a full sized fridge, oven/range, kitchen supplies, pool, jacuzzi, basketball courts, tennis courts, gym (just treadmills and bikes) and a wonderful breakfast selection every morning.
Service was very good. Housekeeping was par, maintenance was good and the front desk was great. The manager Heather was very understanding and helpful. Overall a very good experience. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havasu Sands Resort is located in the Uptown Main Street district of Lake Havasu City, which offers over 200 shops, galleries and restaurants. The London Bridge and English village shops, pub and playhouse, nestled under the bridge, are one mile away. The Lake Havasu Marina is two miles from the property. This all-suite resort features a heated outdoor pool, spa tub, and tennis court and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Havasu Sands All Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Havasu Sands All Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Havasu Sands All Suite Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona