Ever dreamed of a hotel where: 1) the office didn't open till 8AM, 2) didn't start the continental breakfast till 8AM, 3) supplied bath towels with stains and long black hairs on them, 4) rooms are dated by 25+ years and have an old musty smell, and 5) charge for internet. Then may your dreams come true. I am giving two stars because the location is decent and because I have stayed at worse places. If I was forced to stay here again I would bring a sleeping bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havasu Sands Resort is located in the Uptown Main Street district of Lake Havasu City, which offers over 200 shops, galleries and restaurants. The London Bridge and English village shops, pub and playhouse, nestled under the bridge, are one mile away. The Lake Havasu Marina is two miles from the property. This all-suite resort features a heated outdoor pool, spa tub, and tennis court and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Havasu Sands All Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Havasu Sands All Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Havasu Sands All Suite Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona