“Road Warrior hits Bliss!”
Review of Heat Hotel

Heat Hotel
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Really hard trip all around from one end of AZ to the other till I hit The Heat! Gorgeous Boutique style hotel with fabulous service.... Got in late and the young lady at the front desk was wonderful, offering complimentary cocktailes and dinner! The room was awesome and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Won't stay anywhere else when near the area. I hear the owner has other properties, at least one in Cali and believe me I'll be looking them up! Next time I'll go for pleasure and stay longer.....

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room upstairs with views of the London Bridge and river on both sides.... Awesom...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
gmheathotel, General Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us, "Bliss" is what we are all about!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

The hotel room was great and the staff were very nice. The General Manager Matthew Krumwiede was very helpful whenever I asked any questions. I loved the bath tub jacuzzi. I was in Lake Havasu for work so the jacuzzi felt great after work. I didn't stay in a suite but the regular rooms were great. Every room had a view of the bridge. I would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lake Havasu. However I wouldn't stay there during spring break if you don't like loud music. It is not the fault of the hotel, its just that they are near all the bars where the students are going to be partying. I was there in February so no students.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
gmheathotel, General Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

We are so pleased you chose to spend your Havasu time with us! Thank you and don't be a stranger.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We stayed here for almost a week and were very satisfied. Rooms were large, clean and well maintained . They are modern and minimalist but the quality is high. Housekeeping was very good as well. Wi-Fi can be a problem in some rooms.
Matthew, the General Manager, keeps his desk in the lobby and is as responsive as any hotel manager I've ever run into. If it isn't right, he'll fix it.
Rooms overlook the bridge and are central to everything. Good restaurants and bars nearby including hotel's outside bar at the bridge. Friendly atmosphere throughout .
Tip-- call the hotel to reserve your room - skip the Expedia/....booking fees.
The Heat is the place to stay in Lake Havasu!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

We are looking forward to your return visit, thank you so much for staying at Havasu's #1 hotel!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I am a Regional Banking Manager and stay all over Northern Arizona and this is not only the best hotel in my opinion in Northern AZ but one of the best that I have stayed at yet! Matthew the GM ensures that his office is literally right in the lobby (not in the back) so that your check in and amenities are not only provided right away, but are also maintained throughout your stay! The rooms are spotless, beds are unbelievably comfortable, and this place is maticulously maintained! Not only that but lobby bar service and outside bar service are steller with direct access to the London Bridge is a huge plus! Hands down, only place I will stay in LHC!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

As you have learned, it is time to make your corporate stay a "boutique" stay! We make every guest stay perfect, and we look forward to your return visit soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The Heat Hotel in Lake Havasu City is THE place to stay in LHC. From the moment you check in you feel welcome. All rooms have a great view of London Bridge and are large with a great balcony. The outdoor bar has great staff and even if it's nippy the staff will turn on heaters to make sure you are comfortable.
It's a 60 second walk across the street to 2 good restaurants that seem to treat Heat guests with priority as we were told there was a 20 minute wait but somehow got immediately seated.

Room Tip: All rooms havea great view. Choose the third floor and nobody can be above you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
gmheathotel, General Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Heat! We are looking forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

It is now our third time at this hotel and we always get one of the Inferno Suites. Located on the lower level by the bridge and the water these are the best rooms we have enjoyed in years. Its modern exciting design includes water from the ceiling to fill your bathtub, a double shower than can fit 8 people (ahem...not that we did that) and the most amazing comfortable bed, blankets and sheets ever! Even when we came with our 13 year old and our 3 year old they just loved the design and spaciousness. My daughter oooed and ahhhed when the lights in the room shifted and blended. To top it off the staff and manegment were top rate. They suggested resteraunts close by and offered coupons. They catered to our every need. I watched as the manager complimented his staff at jobs well done when necessary and even noticed him picking up a broom to sweep. Now that is a real manager! I loved this experience and only wish I could always feel this pampered....and did I mention what a great value it was...wow!

Room Tip: always ask for the inferno suite.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

You know we love seeing the family, you are part of the Heat family! We are looking forward to providing you another incredible stay soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I arrived at the hotel and the moment I set foot in I was greeted and made comfortable by the AWESOME and friendly front desk staff member.
The Hotel is very contemporary and very “CLEAN” the suite I was originally assign was spectacular and if I was with a group it would have been EXCELLENT, but on business there was no need, so I was given another suite on the third floor and this one was just as AWESOME… The Lake views, the amenities.. The BED, Centered bath tub.. It was just truly an experience that truly exceeded my expectations.. I will no longer stay anywhere else, but at the HEAT!

I highly recomed to stay here if ever in Lake Havasu City

1  Thank tee R

You now know Havasu's best, don't be a stranger! Thank you!