Heat Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$88
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$90
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$176
US$217
US$195
  • Beachfront
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$89
US$72
US$99
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$209
US$187
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$90
US$87
All reviewsinferno suitelondon bridgeoutdoor barjavelina cantinamood lightingcorner roomjacuzzi tubloud musicyounger crowdgrand canyonoverlooking the watercomfortable bedking roomspring breakroad tripupon checkmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed here on a Monday night in May - I had read the reviews and decided to choose this hotel. At this price I was expecting a medium/luxury room and was disappointed - kind of bland - comfy bed though. I did have a view of the bridge - looking sraight up from the balcony - I was right under the bridge, and the outdoors bar where music blared. The minibar prices were great - and there is a store on the ground floor, but when I pay this much, I want a little luxury - not what Heat provided.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul T
gmheathotel, General Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for your review. As you experienced, our amazing service, location and rooms are what makes us #1 on TripAdvisor. A quick tip......call the hotel directly next time, we will give you an amazing rate with a complimentary upgrade if we are able to.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

So we had to travel to Havasu from So Cal to place my wife's Mother in a Hospice House, she had been battling several conditions and had finally reach the point of an inability to thrive. We were going to be there a few days and wanted to stay some place nice but was tight on money. We had decided to go ahead and spend the extra money and stay at "Heat" recommended by my wife's Brother. When we explained our reason for traveling to the General Manager "Matthew Krumwiede", he had offered us a discounted rate for the 2 days we had to stay, it was that gesture that struck a chord with us, we will always remember our stay there, he not only helped us with the rate he continued to show his compassion with the simplest gesture, a gift to my 20 month old son each day, along with a smile, a hand shake and kind words, it's this behavior that reminds me that there are great people out there and Matthew's attitude is what other should set their standard to. The Hotel itself was a clean throughout the grounds and was staffed with great people like Matthew, I have shared this experience with my friends and family and now with you, Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Angelo M

A HUGE thank you to YOU for letting us be your host while you were in Havasu! You are now "part of our family", and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Our best wishes always to you and your family, thank you again for choosing Heat!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I come down from Las Vegas to Lake Havasu a couple of times a year, and I always stay at the Heat Hotel. The rooms are on par with some 5 Star South Beach Miami rooms. I usually stay in the Inferno Suites ... very cool. Last weekend I stayed in the 301 Unit -- exceptional room. Great view, great bed, super spacious. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Right next to London Bridge. And a nice restaurant ....great view at night and a free cocktail upon check in... Loved it

• Stayed: April 2012

As you experienced, we are #1 for a reason, the BEST hotel in Havasu! Thank you and please visit again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night in May. I stopped off on my way from LA to the grand canyon. I booked a standard room with a view of the lake online through Expedia. I paid about £130.

There is free parking right outside the front doors. As soon as we walked into reception we were greeted by the friendly girl on the counter. We were upgraded to an inferno suite at no extra cost.

The suite was amazing. Spotlessly clean and huge! Really big comfotable bed, jacuzzi bath, mood lighting.

The door opened right onto the bank of the lake and overlooked the London Bridge.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
gmheathotel, General Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us, the #1 hotel in Havasu. We hope to see you again soon!