“OK for kiddies,too noisy for adults.”
Review of Heat Hotel

Heat Hotel
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We spent a night at this place after an exhausting drive from San Francisco, which took about 8 or 9 hours. The room is very nice - big and comfortable beds - and there is a Mexican restaurant next door which is not too bad. Unfortunately, they are across a river from a nightclub which thumps away until 2 AM. This city apparently has lots of spring breakers, who we simply do not need; two of them were making out in bathing suits in the lobby when we came. The main attraction I suppose is that London Bridge was visible from our balcony.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you were able to enjoy our comfortable beds and one of a kind views of the London Bridge. Spring break is a very busy time for us as we get students visiting from all over the country looking to unwind. I am sorry the noise from the nightclub across the channel disturbed you. I find that Fall is a much quieter time to visit Lake Havasu. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of seeing you again during that time!

There are newer reviews for Heat Hotel

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had read the reviews and were prepared for the noisy spring break, however, we had no choice but to travel during this time on business. The hotel lobby is small and the check in area doubles as a bar. No problems quick and friendly. No restaurant on site and when we asked the clerk for places that delver she recommended a couple. The room was a corner one bedroom and the views were beautiful. The balcony was clean and boasted a couple of chairs. Bars were open until 2 am and we were warned there would be noise until then. They were right it was noisy but no surprises. The bedding was clean the bed soft and the pillows to die for, no complaints. Would like to experience it without the added noise at some other time. Do not order from the Italian restaurant that delivers. Local place, I work in a school and would prefer to eat school food. I probably would not have thrown as much out if it had been at school.

Room Tip: Get a corner room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to review HEAT. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned spring can be a noisy time to visit Lake Havasu, I am glad that our staff was able to communicate that to you so you knew what to expect. It looks like our friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and beautiful views were able to make for an enjoyable experience that did not disappoint. I am looking forward to seeing you again during our quieter months!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Beautiful setting, - Girls at the desk were pleasant, bartender pleasant.. but music goes on and on until 2:00 am. Fortunately, we asked for ear plugs and were accommodated! Very young 20-30ish music blaring.. and the bar across the water is doing the same!
The style, white on white is contemporary, best location, views of the bridge are great... We had an end room which the sliding glass doors opened so cross breeze and scenery were terrific.
On a bad note... we asked for a roll away - opened it up and the sheets were dirty! They graciously fixed this... but totally not acceptable for the price that we paid!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank 2teeth
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I take pride in the excellent customer service we provide our guests with and I am pleased to see you were did not let you down. Our views are the best in the area and the room you selected seemed to display them perfectly. I am however disappointed to read that you were given a roll-a-way bed that was not in any condition to use. This is not acceptable and will has been addressed with our housekeeping department. I have put in place new procedures to ensure this does not happen again. If you choose to stay with us again please feel free to ask for me, Allison Miller, and I will ensure everything is up to our standards.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed in 3 hotels here and felt that Heat was overpriced & starkly decorated. As the most expensive hotel in Lake Havasu City, we were disappointed. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there was a great view of London Bridge & it was close to good restaurants.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lincon2013
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

I am sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with HEAT. As far as pricing, we do price competitively to the market here in Lake Havasu City. We participate in programs locally that help keep our nightly rates on track with our competitors. All of our rooms have upgrades such as H2O spa products, complimentary Wi-Fi, and Tempurpedic mattresses. Our rooms showcase one of a kind views that no other local hotel has. I am glad you were able to enjoy the conveniently located restaurants as well as our clean and comfortable rooms.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We have stayed at The Heat Hotel three times. It's been great every time. On our first two visits, we stayed in the Inferno Suites. These are huge rooms with very nice amenities. On 2.25.14, we stayed in room 105 which has a private balcony with a magnificent view of the London Bridge! The room is very nice! Everything works well, next door to a couple of nice restaurants, (with happy hour menus). We very much enjoyed our stays at The Heat!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LarryR750
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

I appreciate the positive review! As you have experienced all of our rooms have one of a kind views of the channel and/or London Bridge. Thank you for continuing to stay with us at HEAT. I look forward to seeing you again during your next visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Never been to Lake Havasu in my life! But decided to venture for our 22 year anniversary. So I chose this hotel. We selected Inferno Suite, it was interesting. Nothing that I expected, in a good way. The room is like a studio, white walls everywhere. Spacious and unique. The shower was great and the complementary, shampoo, conditioner and gel they give you is amazing. Comfy bed and clean unit. The hotel is by the London Bridge and the view is amazing. There are restaurants close by and you can walk the bridge to other areas of the canal. Every now and again you get a little bit of the canal smell from the water, but is not bad. Once you have walk the bridge towards the visitor center, there are many stores and a very large walk path you can just enjoy watching people on the bots, or walking. The front desk people could be friendlier and more service oriented. Over all our stay was good!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martha C
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for the review! I appreciate you choosing the HEAT to celebrate your anniversary and want to congratulate you both! Our Inferno suites are unique to HEAT, you won't find another suite like it. We offer the best in complimentary products as you noticed with our H2O brand bath products. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We were annoyed by the flippant attitude of the desk clerk on our arrival. We were told the room would not be ready for 1.5 hours even though the Super Bowl started in 30 minutes. Rude young lady. I sure would not rate this hotel #1, much less a tourist destination, shame on trip advisor.

Room Tip: The parking is poor, the view of the lake and London bridge is the only positive thing about the fac...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarryNJohnon
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review HEAT hotel. I am very disappointed to read that you were not satisfied with our customer service upon checking in. We do try to accommodate all guest requests, including early check ins, however sometimes it is difficult when we have high occupancy. I will make sure to share your feedback with our team so we can better assist our guests in the future.