“Excellent Location - An Oasis” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Heat Hotel

Heat Hotel
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Surrey
“Excellent Location - An Oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is our 3rd visit. We stayed 6 days for the Desert Storm event and loved every second of it. All the hotel staff were extremely helpful and the room spotless. There was a party in the outdoor bar one evening, but it all turned out to be great fun. Over the last 23 years, we have tried nearly all the hotels in Havasu, but the Heat remains our very favourite. Everybody should try it, at least once in their lifetime, it is well worth the price. It might be worth checking first to see if there is an event on. To wake up in the morning with the most perfect view of London Bridge and the beautiful blue water is awesome. Also, worth remembering, is this hotel is walking distance to a wide range of restaurants and bars and shops. Cannot wait to book our next holiday.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are great if you can get one.
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and for continuing to stay with us at HEAT. Excellent customer service and perfectly clean rooms are our top priority. I am glad to see we did not disappoint. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
La Habra, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hi, on behave of myself Randal Ayers and Rackiel Lord. We would like to thank the heat hotel for a wonderful stay and a fantastic view.. The room was excellent and the employees we're very helpful and knowledgable about the area. Hope we're on your list to come back and stay at your hotel again. Like to thank kristyn, the desk clerk for the professionalism that was given to myself and my girlfriend.. Thank you heat hotel, for the great stay... Please invite us again.. My email (bootlegg5@netzero.net)

Sincerely: Randal Ayers
Rackiel Lord

• Stayed April 2014
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you Mr. Ayers and Ms. Lord for the review! I am very pleased to read that you were impressed by our rooms as well as customer service. It is our goal to make sure that each guest has the best experience at HEAT. We would love to have you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact us directly for your next reservation. I look forward to seeing you both soon!
Indian Wells, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed a few days in April for the Desert Storm boat event, knowing that it is a busy week with spring break and lots of boats. Check in area is the bar, which I found quite unusual. Got a suite on the ground floor under the outdoor bar area above us. Price of the room went up as the weekend approached. Lovely view of the adjacent London Bridge and waterway action. Restaurants nearby to walk to which saved driving / parking, Room was huge, contemporary, most comfortable bed, softest sheets and towels I have ever had, even in the finest hotels. The only TV was in the bedroom area, which made viewing difficult for me in the living area when my husband wanted to go to bed. The main drawback for us (60+) was the noise of the music til 2 am.....earplugs did nothing for me. No pool available for hot days.

Room Tip: All have great views, balcony or ground floor suites
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for the review! I am glad you were able to experience one of our popular Inferno Suites. Unfortunately it can be a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights during our peak season, I am sorry this disturbed you. I hope the music does not discourage you from staying with us again.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We LOVED The Heat! EXCELLENT location with amazing views. Upon arrival we were surprised with an upgrade to a wonderful corner room on the third floor. We are a 50+ age couple and it was Spring Break. As many have said yes, it IS noisy at night until 2AM with the two bars and the loud music. You can either join in on the fun or the front desk will gladly give you earplugs. We stayed for 4 nights. Despite the noise at night the bed, bedding and pillows were extremely comfortable.Tina from housekeeping took great care of our room and ensured that it was clean and well stocked!!

Room Tip: We believe that our room had the BEST view in the entire hotel. 3rd floor corner king room.
1 Thank itsmegail
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at HEAT during your recent visit to Lake Havasu. I appreciate your positive feedback! Our Ultimate King rooms are some of our most popular rooms because of the beautiful views and open feeling. I am pleased to hear that our staff, specifically Tina, was able to provide you with excellent customer service each of our guests can expect while staying with us. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you next time!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Extremely loud music played until 2 a.m. Our 6-night stay turned into only 1 night. Place is older and more low-end. The staff wasn't professional. When we asked for an upgraded room, they weren't sure how to do this and couldn't give us a price. Sorry, wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pattyjo1018
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at HEAT. Each review gives us examples on things we can improve upon to make each guests experience a positive one. I am disappointed to read that our staff was not properly educated on upgrades and could not assist you with one. We are usually known for our attentive and knowledgeable staff. I will be sure to bring this up with all of our front desk employees to ensure that in the future they will be able to assist all guests with any requests in a professional manor. I would like the opportunity to have you stay with us again to better serve you at our hotel. If you are interested please feel free to contact me, Allison Miller, directly at 928.854.2833.
New York, NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We spent a night at this place after an exhausting drive from San Francisco, which took about 8 or 9 hours. The room is very nice - big and comfortable beds - and there is a Mexican restaurant next door which is not too bad. Unfortunately, they are across a river from a nightclub which thumps away until 2 AM. This city apparently has lots of spring breakers, who we simply do not need; two of them were making out in bathing suits in the lobby when we came. The main attraction I suppose is that London Bridge was visible from our balcony.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you were able to enjoy our comfortable beds and one of a kind views of the London Bridge. Spring break is a very busy time for us as we get students visiting from all over the country looking to unwind. I am sorry the noise from the nightclub across the channel disturbed you. I find that Fall is a much quieter time to visit Lake Havasu. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of seeing you again during that time!
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had read the reviews and were prepared for the noisy spring break, however, we had no choice but to travel during this time on business. The hotel lobby is small and the check in area doubles as a bar. No problems quick and friendly. No restaurant on site and when we asked the clerk for places that delver she recommended a couple. The room was a corner one bedroom and the views were beautiful. The balcony was clean and boasted a couple of chairs. Bars were open until 2 am and we were warned there would be noise until then. They were right it was noisy but no surprises. The bedding was clean the bed soft and the pillows to die for, no complaints. Would like to experience it without the added noise at some other time. Do not order from the Italian restaurant that delivers. Local place, I work in a school and would prefer to eat school food. I probably would not have thrown as much out if it had been at school.

Room Tip: Get a corner room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review HEAT. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned spring can be a noisy time to visit Lake Havasu, I am glad that our staff was able to communicate that to you so you knew what to expect. It looks like our friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and beautiful views were able to make for an enjoyable experience that did not disappoint. I am looking forward to seeing you again during our quieter months!