“Great location”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
London, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We loved the view from the bedroom and the balcony. We stayed on a Wednesday and it was very quiet..What a great place for boat lovers. Wish we had booked for 2 days. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Didn't use the lounge area,it's about the view.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you for the review! I too wish you had the opportunity to stay with us longer. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This hotel made our vacation that much better. The view of the channel was fabulous. Great location! Customer service was outstanding. Rooms were very clean and nice. We loved our room, view and the service! We decided to stay an extra day and had to change rooms so they gave us an upgraded room that we loved even more than our original room we stayed in. LOVE THIS HOTEL! We will definitely be back again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Angela P
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at HEAT, and taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you again when you return!
Surrey
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is our 3rd visit. We stayed 6 days for the Desert Storm event and loved every second of it. All the hotel staff were extremely helpful and the room spotless. There was a party in the outdoor bar one evening, but it all turned out to be great fun. Over the last 23 years, we have tried nearly all the hotels in Havasu, but the Heat remains our very favourite. Everybody should try it, at least once in their lifetime, it is well worth the price. It might be worth checking first to see if there is an event on. To wake up in the morning with the most perfect view of London Bridge and the beautiful blue water is awesome. Also, worth remembering, is this hotel is walking distance to a wide range of restaurants and bars and shops. Cannot wait to book our next holiday.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are great if you can get one.
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and for continuing to stay with us at HEAT. Excellent customer service and perfectly clean rooms are our top priority. I am glad to see we did not disappoint. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
La Habra, California
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hi, on behave of myself Randal Ayers and Rackiel Lord. We would like to thank the heat hotel for a wonderful stay and a fantastic view.. The room was excellent and the employees we're very helpful and knowledgable about the area. Hope we're on your list to come back and stay at your hotel again. Like to thank kristyn, the desk clerk for the professionalism that was given to myself and my girlfriend.. Thank you heat hotel, for the great stay... Please invite us again.. My email (bootlegg5@netzero.net)

Sincerely: Randal Ayers
Rackiel Lord

• Stayed April 2014
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you Mr. Ayers and Ms. Lord for the review! I am very pleased to read that you were impressed by our rooms as well as customer service. It is our goal to make sure that each guest has the best experience at HEAT. We would love to have you stay with us again. Please feel free to contact us directly for your next reservation. I look forward to seeing you both soon!
Indian Wells, California
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed a few days in April for the Desert Storm boat event, knowing that it is a busy week with spring break and lots of boats. Check in area is the bar, which I found quite unusual. Got a suite on the ground floor under the outdoor bar area above us. Price of the room went up as the weekend approached. Lovely view of the adjacent London Bridge and waterway action. Restaurants nearby to walk to which saved driving / parking, Room was huge, contemporary, most comfortable bed, softest sheets and towels I have ever had, even in the finest hotels. The only TV was in the bedroom area, which made viewing difficult for me in the living area when my husband wanted to go to bed. The main drawback for us (60+) was the noise of the music til 2 am.....earplugs did nothing for me. No pool available for hot days.

Room Tip: All have great views, balcony or ground floor suites
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thank you for the review! I am glad you were able to experience one of our popular Inferno Suites. Unfortunately it can be a bit noisy on Friday and Saturday nights during our peak season, I am sorry this disturbed you. I hope the music does not discourage you from staying with us again.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We LOVED The Heat! EXCELLENT location with amazing views. Upon arrival we were surprised with an upgrade to a wonderful corner room on the third floor. We are a 50+ age couple and it was Spring Break. As many have said yes, it IS noisy at night until 2AM with the two bars and the loud music. You can either join in on the fun or the front desk will gladly give you earplugs. We stayed for 4 nights. Despite the noise at night the bed, bedding and pillows were extremely comfortable.Tina from housekeeping took great care of our room and ensured that it was clean and well stocked!!

Room Tip: We believe that our room had the BEST view in the entire hotel. 3rd floor corner king room.
1 Thank itsmegail
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at HEAT during your recent visit to Lake Havasu. I appreciate your positive feedback! Our Ultimate King rooms are some of our most popular rooms because of the beautiful views and open feeling. I am pleased to hear that our staff, specifically Tina, was able to provide you with excellent customer service each of our guests can expect while staying with us. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you next time!
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Extremely loud music played until 2 a.m. Our 6-night stay turned into only 1 night. Place is older and more low-end. The staff wasn't professional. When we asked for an upgraded room, they weren't sure how to do this and couldn't give us a price. Sorry, wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Pattyjo1018
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at HEAT. Each review gives us examples on things we can improve upon to make each guests experience a positive one. I am disappointed to read that our staff was not properly educated on upgrades and could not assist you with one. We are usually known for our attentive and knowledgeable staff. I will be sure to bring this up with all of our front desk employees to ensure that in the future they will be able to assist all guests with any requests in a professional manor. I would like the opportunity to have you stay with us again to better serve you at our hotel. If you are interested please feel free to contact me, Allison Miller, directly at 928.854.2833.