“The HEAT Hotel was the absolute the hottest & sexiest hotel we've ever stayed!”
Review of Heat Hotel

Heat Hotel
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not only was The HEAT Hotel modern, clean, and well-appointed, it's staff went above and beyond to assist us with little things all weekend. From a super-late friendly check-in with smiles to the lux bedding/linens that welcomed our tired bodies and the morning in-room coffee with REAL creamers, our stay was relaxing and just what I needed as a wedding coordinator and matron of honor that weekend! The mini bar selection and prices were OUTSTANDING and replenished frequently! LOVED room 307 - top floor, corner room, fantastic views of London Bridge, mountains, and channel!!! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: LOVED room 307 - top floor, corner room, fantastic views of London Bridge, mountains, and channel...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank R-LPeplinski
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you had the opportunity to see everything HEAT has to offer from a friendly staff to upgraded amenities. We strive to make sure that each guest has the perfect experience when they stay with us for any occasion. I hope to see you both again!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a luxury king room which was really a suite. It comprised a living room, kitchenette, full bathroom with spa bath and bedroom with a balcony overlooking London Bridge. It was spacious, clean and comfortable with cool, crisp white decor and a seriously comfortable bed. We happily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us at HEAT. Our large rooms, with beautiful lake views from each balcony, are the best in town. Many of our guests comment on the cleanliness of our rooms and comfort of our beds. I am glad you were able to experience it for yourself, and thank you for recommending others to do the same!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great Location -- right on the channel with views of London Bridge and all the activity. Very clean accommodations with oversized rooms. Stayed on a quiet weekend. Would check other reviews for holiday weekends as the Heat bar and Kokomo's across the channel could be quiet eventful. Only thing not so good was the mattress needed to be replaced -- it had large indentations from years of use. Will be back and do recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that you were able to experience our large one of a kind rooms. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Room was perfect. Amazing bed, lots of room, and the front desk (Coree/Kristen) was extremely helpful with selecting a convenient room and dealing with the online booking service that was not providing help. Would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking time to leave this review. We strive to make each guest experience a great one. I am glad Coree and Kristyn were able to provide you with the excellent customer service we are known for. I look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel looks cool from the outside, but once you walk in, the front desk is literally a drinking bar.

The rooms are all white and need a refreshing. The LCD TV wires all hung down the wall, room looked like it was missing something It looked empty. The beds ARE comfortable though. Tons of pillows. The bathrooms... OMG. SO DISGUSTING!!! Everything in the bathroom is white. But the grout towards the bottom is literally covered in black MOLD!!! The tile of the shower floor was cracked and looked to me as if it would be leaking below. Our room had a mini fridge that wasn't running right and made some kind of purge noise every 20 minutes. The in room coffee maker made really funky tasting coffee. They play music right outside all of the rooms all night and I wasn't aware of that until I was literally checking in and could not cancel! The server at the front desk looked like exhausted college kids just trying to make a buck. I will say that Austin at the outside bar was the best employee they had by a long shot. He was a pleasure to talk with.

I paid over 600 for two nights and totally felt ripped off! I'll never go there again and suggest you dont either.

This place has what it takes to be a hip, fun high class place, but they need to seriously clean the moldy bathrooms, update the rooms, get a real check in booth and hire some professional looking and acting people. Then and only then might the place be worth 150-200 a night! 300+ a night is a total rip off people.

Room Tip: Go rent a condo at Kings instead people!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank RAMMAN949

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. Each review is a learning experience for us, and makes me aware of important issues that need to be addressed so that we can continue to improve. I take each review very seriously. I can assure you that all of these things will be discussed with the HEAT staff and necessary changes will be made. Hopefully you will give us the opportunity to show you that HEAT is the hip fun place you are looking for next time you are in Lake Havasu City.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My family and I just returned from a quick trip to Lake Havasu. We picked this hotel based on the trip advisor reviews. The rooms are very nice and the location is beautiful. The restaurant Cantina right next to the hotel was full of good food and great service. In the morning we rented jet skis and had fun cruising the lake. I would definitely go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us this good review! It was nice having you stay with us and I hope to see you again during your next trip to Lake Havasu!

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I thought the hotel and room itself was great, the beds are really comfy and the rooms come with little kitchenettes and outside tables which are a nice touch.

I just feel a little let down as the staff behind the front desk were not the most friendliest I have met, not saying that they were rude, far from it! They just left me feeling 'umm, is that it?'

Still, there are bigger things to consider and that is the fantastic view that nearly all rooms have of London Bridge. It was really quiet outside, the bar made no noticeable noise at all (as previous reviewers have mentioned).

Lake Havasu City is an unexpected yet pleasant place to visit, I hope I have the opportunity to stay in the future if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room. All of our rooms have upgraded features you will not find in any other standard hotel rooms in Lake Havasu, each with a one of a kind view. I am glad you were able to enjoy the conveniently located shops and restaurants. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to see you again soon.