“Best Italian in Havasu”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Whenever my wife and I are in Havasu we love to come to this place! Starting with the awesome bread served with olive oil and spices to the generous portions, we love this place! My wife always has a doggy bag, I am not so well disciplined! lol!

1  Thank Mrtonothorns
There are newer reviews for Mario's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We ate here twice in three nights. Good service, good food. The servers remembered that I was there to run a half-marathon and asked how I had done when we returned for the second night. Good family place; we saw several tables of extended families.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

being a business traveler to Lake Havasu every other week creates a strong desire for food variation. My trusted front desk area guru at the Hampton suggested I try her favorite Italian spot just up the street, Marios. Wow being from NY its easy to get spoiled with the best Italian food around. This place was obvious their roots started from New York and New Jersey. The food excellent with no shortage of bread on the to go order. The clams incredible in a wonderful garlic and butter sauce. The eggplant baked to perfection with the proper balance of spice. Very friendly service with a decor bringing you back in time. WHO NEEDS BIG CORPORATE EATERIES---SUPPORT FAMILY BUSINESS...

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Of all the Italian Restaraunt's in Lake Havasu this is by and far the best. I think the flavors are great, the portions very large and the service excellent. We have been going sine they opened and never a bad meal or bad service. The decor is definitely hole in the wall Italian but the food is well worth it.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

As a local, I have been to all of the restaurants in town. This is by far the best meal you will get. The staff is friendly and the food is amazing. The atmosphere is cozy.
The only issue is it tends to be busy with a line out the door. Best to call in advance or arrive early.