“Loved it!”

Javelina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Javelina Cantina is Lake Havasu's number one destination for authentic Sonoran style Mexican food. With our amazing scenic view of the London Bridge you can enjoy dinner outside on our patio. Take advantage of our weekly specials and don't forget to stop in our world class Tequila Bar where we feature a new Tequila each month out of hundreds to choose from!
Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great atmosphere greeted with a smile and mouth blowing salsa, good service and amazing food. Outstanding value really recommend a visit

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Lesley S

Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our family of 6 including 2 picky eaters really enjoyed the food. We stayed at the London Bridge Resort and walked to this restaurant for dinner. We got to face the water while we ate. The food was excellent but not all traditional Mexican Food. Our waitress was great but the hostess appeared confused, had a hard time finding the table and unable to provide the correct number of menus or silverware.

Visited July 2014
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I (5 people) walked in on a Saturday night with no reservations and was seated within minutes. Everything we ordered was great! I highly recommend eating here. The view of the London Bridge was nice at sundown.

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas
“Same Ole Same Mexican Food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Thought the food was good- but nothing special. Service wasn't the greatest, bit slow and inattentive, we had to ask twice for the check. The margaritas were overpriced, 18.50 for a large. I may go back and I may not- I'll try everything else in Havasu first.

• Visited July 2014
Andover, United Kingdom
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have not eaten much Mexican food but I have to say I loved this. We popped in on a Saturday afternoon, had a drink, and booked a table for the evening, having seen the reviews on TA. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is excellent, overlooking the Bridge and the lake. Our server, knowing I had not had Mexican before, guided me as to quantities to order and he was absolutely right. The seafood fajitas were fabulous. I had lobster taco which was ok, but I should have had the lobster steamed not fried. Price was very reasonable and would go again if in Lake Havasu City.

• Visited May 2014