See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We only stayed a couple days but our stay was a pleasant one! Managers were very accommodating. I read a few bad reviews on here but don't always believe what you read without asking first. Someone wrote there were no hairdryers in the rooms, but if you ask, they will kindly give you one at the front desk. They even had it waiting for me when I checked in. They do a wonderful job managing the place. They do lock the office, but they also give you the contact #'s if you need anything to call. I will definitely come back here to stay and hopefully they will still be here.

Room Tip: Room 12 was wonderful!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dianarose65
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very reasonable prices for the area. The hotel is older but you would never know it. The rooms are clean and comfortable and all face the pool. The staff are great, friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Although a bit out of the way, this helps add to the charm as it is so quiet there with no road traffic noise. The pool is not heated, but when the temperature hits 110, its that much more refreshing. A large hot tub is next to the pool if you feel a chill. The rooms are well equipped with fridge, microwave, dishes, hot plate and pans. If you don't want to cook in, there are gas grills near the pool.

Room Tip: About 5 miles from the town center and London Bridge.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Fairway Inn hotel is a great place to stay when in Lake Havasu City. Lisa & Richard, who run the hotel are very hospitable, friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, as well the pool and the hot tub. I have stayed with my friends in the hotel several times this year and each stay was very pleasant.
There is no fitness center and a restaurant in the hotel.

Room Tip: Some rooms are suites, consist of 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a fully equipped kitchen.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sunnytraveldays11
Reviewed 19 April 2014

If we'd known how far out of lake havasu city this hotel is, we probably wouldn't have booked it, but we're very glad we did. The rooms are large, clean and well equipped. There's a pool and hot tub, and a BBQ ,.. There are also patio tables and chairs outside the rooms. The only noise is the sound of rustling Palm trees. The wifi is about the strongest we've had on our road trip. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anne Lorraine S
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I'm from Kansas City and I booked this hotel because my GF and I were doing a motorcycle ride from Las Vegas and wouldn't be spending too long in town. The room was clean, staff was friendly, and we could check out early. The woman at the desk was extremely helpful. The office locks, not closes, early-ish but there is a door bell to push. She even recommended some places in town that delivered (including the liquor store) and gave us a coupon. If anyone is expecting the Ritz then you're in the wrong price range. The hotel is a good ways outside of the city center and adjacent to a lovely golf course. It's quiet, clean, and more than you would expect for that price range. I would definitely recommend. I just wish we'd gotten in early to see the sunset over the mountains.

Room Tip: All rooms face West. Just depends on if you want to be closer to the parking area or the pool/hot tub.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple