See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

I can't stress this enough, its a cheap place to stay but not convenient in location. If your desire is to be close to town or the London Bridge area, then this is not the place to stay.
The room I had on the 2nd floor had a squeaky floor so I was glad I was not underneath me.
I didn't interact much with staff but my brief encounter was pleasant.
This is a place that offers daily, weekly & monthly rentals. There seems to be quite a few who reside there and a little sketchy activity during the late night. I'd be a little cautious staying here with young kids.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank az480specialk
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Old but adequate furnishings. Fine as a cheap hotel. You get what you pay for. Checked in at 6pm and office was closed. Lady who lives there opened up and helped. Said they dont keep desk open when slow. Very nice lady and helpful. If you are downstairs the upper floors squeak loudly...hard to sleep! Clean.
Would not recommend unless on a tight budget..

Room Tip: Second floor since floor squeaks.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank dasvrs
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I asked for two beds; was given a TWO Bedroom Suite -- Had two full baths -- There was soap and shampoo furnished -- TVs in each bedroom -- Lisa (at front desk) was very nice. We were there visiting family in the city; so were only there at night. My husband remarked about how "quiet it is" there. We had some great rest. Thank you -- Will stay again.

Room Tip: I booked thru Travelocity; but will book directly with the hotel the next time. Thank you.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BrendaAcebes
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My first impression was not good. The parking lot is gravel absent of parking spaces. Once I got past that the staff was friendly and very accommodating. The room was average but the amenities were adequate. The Internet was fast and the TV station selection was fantastic. If you are a single guy this is perfect for you. I would stay here again IF I had to.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2014

i usually write good to excellent reviews. i have written 2 terrible reviews and they were both on "resorts" in lake havasu city, az - different years and different "resorts" (they are NOT resorts by any stretch of the imagination). I have been unable to reach the manager, after repeated attempts, on an unauthorized charge to my credit card since we checked out on 9/11, which i am disputing. please do your homework before you book with any of the sands properties.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple