See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015

First, the place has a fabulous view of lake, mountains, "Refuge" luxury homes, and sunsets/ sunrises, that are must see! Physically, while not being brand new, it has for its economical price, amazing features, such as the pool, spa, gas bbq, and great concrete patio area. I was upstairs in '16', and all of us neighbors' camaraderie was great, making new, long-time friends. For you fussy types who shelled out +/- $50 (only), and are whining, and expecting top end amenities, first learn how to spell, say, HILTON, fall off your fat wallet, and lay down $150-$200 somewhere, anywhere, else to satisfy your needs. Getting to the room, my first impression was, "Damn", IT'S GOT ALUM-SCREEN DOORS", and the windows open. Ah, fresh air!, Real, as real as the "Mother Road" '66' itself!!!!! Manager Paulette was terrific. I told her "minute 5", that I was going to be the happiest "camper" she had ever had, and then set out to terrorize her!! And I done good!! She is from Boston, while me, am 100% 'Chicago", thus connection. She had good response and answer to my every request and need, and might have saved my life by screaming, "Larry get you butt out of the pool", just before the monsoon and lighting struck. Seriously folks, this is a great, casual and fun place. I was a traveling property tax manager for years (Swift, ConAgra, Whirlpool), and would be bored to death by antiseptic, popular modern inns. This little place offers ALL THIS ABOVE, and is marginally more costly than the total dump just down the street. On MY scale, and criteria, I give the Fairway an 'A', and Paulette, a "AAA". Thanks Ms. Mgr., for putting up with me. Larryyyyyyy

Room Tip: If you enjoy outdoor living and are friendly, go visit this place, if you are not, please don't come when I return, SOON!!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank lawrence T
Reviewed 25 June 2015

It's a bit old, the towels are thin and the toilets stained, the air conditioner is loud and the floors creek....but, the price was great, it's quiet and the pool was sooo refreshing. People say its far from the activities and remote, but in reality, its less than 5 miles. If you want quiet, this is the place to be. Many of the guests are fishermen who go to bed early and wake early, so the noise is very limited.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is less noisy
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

I can't stress this enough, its a cheap place to stay but not convenient in location. If your desire is to be close to town or the London Bridge area, then this is not the place to stay.
The room I had on the 2nd floor had a squeaky floor so I was glad I was not underneath me.
I didn't interact much with staff but my brief encounter was pleasant.
This is a place that offers daily, weekly & monthly rentals. There seems to be quite a few who reside there and a little sketchy activity during the late night. I'd be a little cautious staying here with young kids.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank az480specialk
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Old but adequate furnishings. Fine as a cheap hotel. You get what you pay for. Checked in at 6pm and office was closed. Lady who lives there opened up and helped. Said they dont keep desk open when slow. Very nice lady and helpful. If you are downstairs the upper floors squeak loudly...hard to sleep! Clean.
Would not recommend unless on a tight budget..

Room Tip: Second floor since floor squeaks.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank dasvrs
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I asked for two beds; was given a TWO Bedroom Suite -- Had two full baths -- There was soap and shampoo furnished -- TVs in each bedroom -- Lisa (at front desk) was very nice. We were there visiting family in the city; so were only there at night. My husband remarked about how "quiet it is" there. We had some great rest. Thank you -- Will stay again.

Room Tip: I booked thru Travelocity; but will book directly with the hotel the next time. Thank you.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple