“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stopped here for breakfast after spending the night in Lake Havasu City. I can say that I had the best pancakes, ever! The service was friendly and it was the perfect way to start the day.

1  Thank Mary S

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Breakfast at The Red Onion was great! Liked being able to eat in an uptown environment. I ordered 'The Bird' which was something never before tried. Most excellent choice. Coffee is fresh brewed the way I like it. Service never lacking. As Arnold would say - "I'll be back!"

1  Thank Kokopelligroup
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stopped in for a quick bite and a drink. Heard about their Bloody Marys and had to have one. It was so good our quick bite became a great lunch. Everything was terrific. Our waitress was a fountain of information telling us what we need to see and do as well as where the locals go (besides here). Sitting outside was a delight.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

As a local, this is one of our favorite spots for breakfast. Usually get here early morning at or near opening (7am) since the R.O. gets quite busy mid to late morning. My favorite is biscuits and gravy or any dish with the same. On nice morns the glass doors can be open or sit out in the patio area enjoying the fresh air and viewing along "main street" McCulloch Blvd. Lunch time is also a great time to enjoy eats here! A must try when visiting Lake Havasu City!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Havasu and this restaurant alone has insured that we will be back! I had the stuffed french toast w/ one of the best bloody mary's I've had in a while. The french toast was pretty damn tasty too! My husband had the corned beef hash. He said it was fantastic and he seriously almost fell out of his chair raving about the super buttery toast! Lol! The vibe of the restaurant and the super friendly staff really make this place great! Only "complaint" (it's hard to call it that because apparently they are remodeling and making some changes) would be they could have a better craft beer selection. Hopefully, when we're back in the fall, they will be good to go! Highly recommend!