“Eclectic menu”
Review of Place to Be

Place to Be
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 January 2014

What an amazing menu! They have the most wonderful items on the menu that it is really hard to choose. I had the salmon and it was excellent. He had the steak medallions and said they were excellent also. We ate every morsel. My other friends also agreed that they have never had anything to eat here that wasn't topnotch. The decor isn't much to speak of, but who cares!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Had a an exceptional dinner here with family the other night. The menu is eclectic with lots of variety and great selection of beer and wine. Everything was as described in the menu and by our wait staff. All of us ate every morsel and enjoyed it all. Small place, intimate almost and friendly owners make this my favorite restaurant in Lake Havasu.

1  Thank gregca301
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times and have had great food and service. The owners are friendly and work hard to provide great food. Highly recommend if you are looking for a nice local experience.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I have been here a few times and we've always had great food! Most recently I was there Wed before Thanksgiving and had a great bowl of smoked gouda chicken soup!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Tried chicken soup, Caesar and South West salads! Fresh and tasty! Recommended! Personnel is friendly and responsive. The location is also comfortable.

2  Thank Alexey O