“Great Food”

La Vita Dolce
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
“Great Food”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

They have great pizza specials - have eaten there twice and have enjoyed my meal both times - would definitely go back again....

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TripGal63

Marquette, Michigan
“Maybe I went on an "off" night?”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I ate here recently with colleagues. The atmosphere was great, the restaurant itself is really cute, and the jazz music (live singer) was awesome. BUT the food at best was average. I had shrimp fettuccine alfredo. The shrimp was tasty but way over cooked (kinda like rubber) and the fettuccine was dense and stuck together. The alfredo sauce looked like it had "broken" and was gritty. Nice wine! Great bread! But not so great food! I am not sure I would visit again based on this experience, but given all of the rave reviews, it is possible I just got an "off" night?

West Covina, California
“Great Italian in Havasu”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was my second time eating dinner here and everything was excellent. Food and service are top notch.

1 Thank havefun065
“Picata sauce shouldn't be congealed.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

This was another Meh for me. I had the drowned Chicken Marsala and my friend had the congealed Chicken Picata. The Chicken Picata wasn't eaten and I threw a life line to my chicken to save it from drowning in the sauce. Again. Meh.

Yorba Linda, California
“Try the New York Pizza”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We like everything we have eaten there but as a true Chicago pizza guy they have made me take notice and order the New York style pizza time and again. This restaraunt is in our rotation of the top local eateries in lake Havasu

Visited August 2013