“Excellent Service, Great Food”
Review of La Vita Dolce

La Vita Dolce
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I read about this restaurant on TripAdvisor which is why we decided to go there. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was not my first visit and La Vita Dolce did not let me down. I brought my granddaughter and baby great granddaughter for dinner. The service was excellent as always. They must have a fantastic training plan. The food was great. I ordered veal Marsala and my waiter suggested I request the sauce to be thicker than normally made by the chef. He was so right on. It was the best Marsala I remember having anyplace. My granddaughter order mushroom ravioli and was as pleased as I was with my dish. She said it was the best Italian restaurant she has ever been too. Even the baby loved the bread with garlic herb butter.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent food, good service, and nice people. If you like salmon you have to try the Salmon Wellington. The Blue Wedge salad is one of my favorites but you really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. We go several times a month.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had an early dinner in the bar. Bartender gave us very good, friendly service. I had angel hair pomodoro and my friend had clams with linguini. He loved the sauce and the clams tasted good. The pasta was all stuck together. So was my angel hair, all in a glob with the sauce over it.
My tomato basil sauce was ok, but the tomatoes were diced way too small, and there was very little fresh basil. I had just had an Italian meal in Las Vegas the week before and this did not compare, but for Havasu.....So I'd give this 3 stars for food, 5 for service-- waiter and good house red wine made it a good experience. I'll go back, but I'll ask for the pasta al dente.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

La Vita Dolce is one of those restaurants that always delivers what it offers. I've eaten here many times in the last two years and several things give it a winning formula. First is the food. I was in a group of four who ordered a lot of variety. I ate the Crab Stuffed Mushrooms which were firm, juicy, and delicious. That was followed with one of the best Wedge Salads ever. The lettuce was very crisp heart of iceberg with great dressing but I wish the bacon bits had been crisp and crunchy. The Veal Picata with Capellini never disappoints. We had an unremarkable house Cabernet but none of us were big drinkers so it didn't matter.
Second was the service. Monique was our server and she absolutely understands the right amount of attention to give a table. Not hovering and not ignoring. Our appetizers came out first and were hot. Then salads and she held the entrees until she saw we were ready for them. Still fresh and hot. I don't know how you top that.
Third and last is the atmosphere. Just like the tv show Cheers, there is an atmosphere that is immediately recognizable and gets better with repeat visits. We were there for 3 1/2 hours with only bar patrons left and the conversation flowed with our friends. It was very comfortable.
This restaurant is a treasure in Lake Havasu City.