“Nice Find”

La Vita Dolce
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
Cerritos
“Nice Find”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We came here for the early bird specials, $10 for pasta meal with salad and unlimited bread. First off, our waiter, Cory, was the absolute BEST! He seemed to actually enjoy his job and it was reflected in his personality. We loved him. I wish I could give 10 stars for service, he was that good. The salads were super yummy with a blue cheese dressing that was perfect in every way. Big chunks of blue cheese in a more vinigerette dressing rather than an overly creamy dressing. Loved it. I had fetticini alfredo and the hubby had lasagne. Both were generous and delicious. I highly recommend this eatery.

• Visited July 2014

Carlotta, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hungry for Italian??”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

La Vita Dolce is one of my favorite restaurants in Lake Havasu City! The atmosphere is delightful complete with live music, the wait staff and owner are very accomodating and the food is top notch...quite authentic Italian! This is a "not to miss" treat while in the area! My mouth is watering, just thinking about it!

• Visited January 2014
Thank Rick and Nannet... Q
Sierra Madre, California
“Best fresh Italian food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

They make you feel like you are really good friends, or family. The chicken Marcella the best I've ever had. Bread yummy, salad, wine wonderful. Already looking forward to my next visit. On Saturday evenings they have live entertainment if large group you may need reservation.

Robbie. Is wonderful, but tonight his brother Randy took care of us. We had soon much fun. I kinda hate to give review only because I might have to wait a minute if everyone finds this wonderful restruant. This was our fourth visit so it is consistent

• Visited June 2014
Akron, Ohio
“Early bird special”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My sister and I had said earlier in the day that we were hungry for Italian food. When we checked into our hotel room, we received a little booklet with all the restaurants in town. We saw La Vita Dolce, Italian cuisine and decided to go there because of the Early bird specials from 3 pm to 6 pm. We were the first customers of the day. The waiter was funny and even sang to us. We asked about the specials and they had a good selection to pick from for $10 which included a house salad and bread. I chose the Chicken Parmesan. Bread had to have been homemade it was warm and the salad was fresh. When he brought out the entrée it was a large piece of chicken and ziti noodles with marinara sauce. It was super hot and very, very good. In fact, I ate every bite. We were very pleased with our dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank libby s
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Finally a winner”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife & I eat out allot. La Vita Dolce is in the neighborhood of many restaurants we frequent. Before Robbie took over this restaurant the building had failed under different ownership twice. If we wanted Italian food we had to drive across town to find decent food. Not anymore. We have found La Vita Dolce to be our new favorite Italian spot. Consistent quality & great service. Their Blue cheese dressing is the best I've ever had. Robbie is always there it to make sure all is in order & everyone is happy.

• Visited May 2014