“Truly authentic excellent food!”
Review of Sonora Taco

Sonora Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
USA
“Truly authentic excellent food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Amazing authentic food in Havasu. We discovered this place accidently, and had been to some of the other local Mexican food restaurants. This place looks unassuming but is the real deal. Truly authentic food that is excellent. We both had the seafood mix and it was the best. Similar to the great seafood dishes found in Spain. I would recommend this place to anyone to try. Service was great too! I would also recommend the cinnamon toast fireball shot as desert.

• Visited June 2014

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“The best carne asada!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love their carne asada platter ... or my second choice is the sea food platter.. don't like camarones a la diabla.. i love the ceviche patron tostada

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Raquel8135
Southport, United Kingdom
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Although it doesn't look much when you walk in, don't be fooled. The food here is amazing and incredibly reasonable. We have been a few times now and it is definitely one of the best places to eat if you want a reasonably priced meal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ThePrestonHobbit
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Don't let the name fool you”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Out of the way but worth it. Doesn't look like you would find such excellent food and service in a small place but it was just great!From the cerviche which was fresh and so tasty to the many seafood dishes that I needed explained to me it was all remarkably wonderful. And our server,who was very busy,took the time to explain dishes to me. We went at 4p.m.on a Monday and there was not an empty table.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Allison H
“My new favorite for Mexican!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We have driven by this place many times & finally stopped. So glad we did! We both had tacos & they were excellent. The refried beans were very tasty. My husband even tried the beef tongue taco. It was OK but didn't like the texture. I'll stick w my chicken & carne asada. Next time I'll try the shrimp. Large portions & friendly staff make this a must try.

1 Thank Karly49