This year I decided to book from Canada the London Bridge Resort located in Lake Havasu Arizona. My intentions where to join my Brother in law from LA and sister in law from Sadona AZ with my wife and me. The resort is in a great location for all to meet. The Resort itself is not for those who only want to sleep. Along the south wing is an ice skating ring that is a great fun filled venue for young and all. However it is very loud and can be an anounance if you want to go to bed early or have your balcony door open during the day. The units are quite spacious and adequate, though somewhat dated. In our two bedroom unit it has two bathrooms that worked quite well for the five of us. A limited kitchen that consisted of a Bar Fridge, Micowave, Two burner elements , Toater oven, and even a garberator in the sink. Only missing a stove. Lots of dishes, pots, utensils, cups and glasses.
The area boasts an abundance for dinning options from Mexican to lots of fast food venues. My favorite the Golden Coral ( for it's great variety and value for the money) is here. The resort has a nice pool layout and the man made beaches look quite inviting for warmer day visits. I'd rate this resort as quite adequate but not extravagant. Lake Havasu and all it has to offer is a great place to be, enjoy and explore for a week or more.
Lake Havasu City has lots of familiar shopping. Walmart, Kmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and a great assortment of grocery stores. "Not bad at all for the middle of the Desert".
PS: The pool area and associated Bar is noted to be noisy in the warmer months to 2am. This is the first property that makes you sign a waiver stating you know it may be noisy and supplies on you night tables in the bedrooms hotel monogrammed "Ear Plugs"? Go Figure.
Any questions email DonLFrance@Gmail.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- London Bridge Resort is an All-Suite Waterfront Resort and is poised along the Colorado River and Lake Havasu. London Bridge Resort is situated on 110 beautiful waterfront acres, adjacent to the London Bridge and the Bridgewater Channel. The resort features 3 swimming pools, Splash Pool and Waterslide, restaurants, bars, fitness center, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Daily hot breakfast is included. The resort is centrally located in the heart of Lake Havasu nearby restaurants, shopping, theaters, nightlife, and entertainment. Located nearby are boat and watercraft rentals, fishing guides, lake and desert tours, championship golf, and Nevada-style gaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your London Bridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Bridge Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Hotel London Bridge
- London Bridge Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona