“Great Hotel 4 Adults & Kids”

London Bridge Resort
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
beverly hills
“Great Hotel 4 Adults & Kids”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Had a wonderful time with my wife and 5 year old daughter. Great pool, restuarants, and most of all staff. The night was a little noisy but thank to the ear plugs provided sleeping was no problem. It was great to see kids having so much fun during spring break. Lost my phone at hotel but was immediatly contacted by housekeeper ( Joanne ) directly to notify me. Special mention to the manager who checked us in & was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Hugo N
CalSheehy, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Hello Hugo,
Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you and the family real soon. Take care and please let me know when you'd like to return. Send me an email at kgallo@londonbrigeresort.com.

Thanks again,
Kristina Gallo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Korean first
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed 5 April 2012

They charge almost $200 a night and then the nightclub plays load music outside till 1:30 in the morning. The room was decent but the stairways were filthy. Not cleaned once in the 3 days I stayed here. Looked like a construction zone. The first room they put me in was a deluxe room but when I found out that the "patio" was in the parking lot, I moved. This cost me the patio that I had hoped for. Between the mess, the poor but expensive accommodations and the unbelievable I would never come back and strongly recommend people to stay away.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank hddrmr
CalSheehy, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at London Bridge Resort. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It saddens me to hear that was not the case.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-855-0888 x 4202 or via email at kgallo@londonbridgeresort.com.

Ocean Ridge Florida
Reviewed 25 March 2012

When we checked in the desk clerk told us that the other guests "may get loud" She gave us a room at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor. The guests above us, below us, and next to us were screaming out the windows to each other all night long. We missed alot of their conversations though because the music was blaring everywhere. If you have young children, bring ear muffs for them. Unfortunately I forgot ours, however the desk clerk did offer us all ear plugs. Breakfast was included in the price of the room., but when we got to the breakfast room at 9:30 am the tray of eggs was empty as well as the tray of french fried potatoes. We asked the attendent to please replenish the tray of eggs. We were told that there were no more eggs, but she could fry us some fish if we would like.?????? Fried fish and french fries for breakfast? This sounds real healthy. We went back to our room, packed up real quick and left. This place is on the top of our "Never again list."

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank LISAnACK
Hello Lisa,
Thank you for choosing to stay at London Bridge Resort. I'm sorry to hear about all the noise you encountered. There are 3 weeks of Spring Break in Lake Havasu and it sounds like you were right in the heart of it. I totally understand how it can create a negative impact on your stay especially when you are on vacation to relax. I would love for you to try us out again and I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay.

Tucson
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Only a good place if you are in a group of 20 staying in one room and don't mind (or are part of) groups roaming the halls and partying all night - don't expect to get any sleep and don't expect the hotel to be sympathetic to anyone wanting to get some sleep. Rooms are dated and need some paint.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ceil M
Hello Ceil,
Thank you for choosing to stay at London Bridge Resort. I'm sorry to hear about all the choas you encountered. Sounds like you were here during Spring Break. I hope that you will give us another chance one day. I'm sure you would love it here and love Lake Havasu.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This is the second time we stayed at this resort. It was too early in the season for all the shops to be open. They have done a lot of work on their pool area since last year's visit. It is an ideal place for several couples to vacation together. The 2 bedroom 2 bath suites have a full kitchen with everything needed, including a large enough table for 8 people to play cards at. The Martini bar has happy hour every day with half price appetizers. The free breakfast is in another building on the property. Our only complaint was the customer service in the hotel and at the breakfast. They seemed very disorganized and it took a long time to register.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side facing the river.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2012

As mentioned by other reviewers the walls are paper thin. My wife commented that she had never stayed anywhere that provided ear plugs- you get 2 pairs on your night stand. Room was just ok- it was clean but looked very well used. They charge a resort fee of $14.50/day that includes breakfast but really nothing else. I would stay here again for less than $100/night but wouldn't pay any more than that to stay here. The bar is very nice and has good staff. We never got to try the restaurant- we were seated and waited 10 minutes and no one ever came by our table to take our order so we left.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We had gone for a week, February, 2012. They overbooked SO much that we got a handicap room, which wasn't too bad. But, the quality and amount of kitchen utensils and cookware was below average. Plus, for a 2 bdrm. unit, there was not enough seating in the living room for 4-6 people, and, very poor response time for a plumbing problem, and getting a different coffeemaker, since the one in the room didn't work.
So, would suggest being very clear about advance reservations as to what you are getting.

Room Tip: River view, and top floor with balcony
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends