My husband and I stayed in a one bedroom and were extremely disappointed. They put us into a smoking room even though thats not what we booked and responded that they were sold out so they couldn't move us. The room smelled bad and the furniture is old, outdated and poorly maintained. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and was entirely grossed out. There was gunky stuff on the earpiece, and the phone key pad was covered with gooey yellow orange stuff. The flatware in the drawer was also covered with dried food. There were cups missing, no wine glasses and corkscrew. We called the housekeeping department numerous times and they still never brought them up though the inventory sheet indicated that we would be responsible for missing items. The toilet overflowed and the floor was covered with an inch of water. All housekeeping did was send throw some towels over it and leave. We called the guy back to disinfect it, and he came back and sprayed something on the ground and left. We noticed that there was still a lot of water puddled under the sink and we asked housekeeping to come back and mop the floor since we threw more towels on top of it. Housekeeping mopped a little around the toilet and didn't continue to clean under the sink. They left it as is. Our DVD player hasn't worked for two days and they still haven't figured it out and we still aren't able to watch movies. If you are used to staying in 4 star and above hotels, this play will totally gross you out. This place is good for young partiers and families that are used to staying in 3 star and below properties. PS the sponge they give you to wash the dishes was used and old. This is not hygenic. The blinds are old plastic ones so if you like to sleep late and can't when fill sun comes through the windows, you may have a problem. Our room faced the parking lot and we could hear people all night coming and going. It was very loud. I can't say one good thing about this property aside from the location and the Martini Bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- London Bridge Resort is an All-Suite Waterfront Resort and is poised along the Colorado River and Lake Havasu. London Bridge Resort is situated on 110 beautiful waterfront acres, adjacent to the London Bridge and the Bridgewater Channel. The resort features 3 swimming pools, Splash Pool and Waterslide, restaurants, bars, fitness center, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Daily hot breakfast is included. The resort is centrally located in the heart of Lake Havasu nearby restaurants, shopping, theaters, nightlife, and entertainment. Located nearby are boat and watercraft rentals, fishing guides, lake and desert tours, championship golf, and Nevada-style gaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Bridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Bridge Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Hotel London Bridge
- London Bridge Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona