“Nice view of the waterfront , Location, Location, Location”

London Bridge Resort
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Nice view of the waterfront , Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The resort is located near many shops and dining although there are both onsite.
I found that the rooms were rundown and outdated.
We were here in the off season. I can see that during spring break the place would be packed with people and very loud.
There are 3 pools onsite with a water slide that was fun for kids and adults.
What is nice about the resort is everything is conveniently located , you can also walk to the beach on the canal.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank rockinroeller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Centralia, Washington
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Perfect waterfront location. wonderful condo,with jacuzzi, & patio. Super service from check in to restaurants, to souvenir shopping. We even got to check in early,as our condo was ready.When here at Havasu City again, this will be our place to stay.

Room Tip: Loved 1Bd. Deluxe Condo 1st floor. Jacuzzi and private patio.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 6Billy
Reviewed 12 August 2013

A bit tired but a great location and very good food. Room was very big with kitchenette and good facilities. Ideal location with stunning views. Lots to do for lovers of water sports and hot sun.
Breakfast for a tour group was really poor.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
England
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I must start by saying that the room we had was very nice and the meal we had in the Martini Bay restaurant was good too. However, that is all that was positive about our stay there. As we left the reception desk to go to the room we were hassled by the "Entertainments Officer" who would not take not for an answer and kept trying to force us to sit down and listen to all the events she "just knew would make our vacation fabulous"......even if they would her approach put us right off! We ventured down to Kokomos for a drink and had our ears assaulted by the noise from the speakers and some bloke trying to force people into playing games in the pool - hardly ideal for "for relaxing and people watching" as they claim on their website! We booked a table in Martini Bay for dinner and the decor and the food were very nice but as we were leaving they were letting a man in in swimming trunks and bare feet (and very obviously drunk) - hardly the sophisticated clientele they tell you they encourage in the blurb in the room. They were also setting up barriers for people to queue behind and 2 bouncers appeared on the door. We did wonder what this implied but found out a couple of hours later when we were unable to get to sleep for all the noise from inside the hotel and the all the drunken people in the car park outside the window! We should have known it would be a nightmare when the barmaid wished us luck in trying to sleep.......We also had to put up with people runnign up and down the corridors screaming, shouting and slamming doors until 3am. Although this hotel claims to be looking for upmarket style it has clearly decided to go all out to get the 18-30 type guests and all the nightmarish behaviours that go hand in hand with it.
For me, it completely spoilt what was a surprise for my husband to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and for the price we paid it was appalling. I would never stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Unless you are under 25 and have drunk until you can't stand up no room is any good
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank lizziebEngland
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed 18 July 2013

For 3 nights I paid over $1000 the place was not upgraded. I left my room to go on Lake came back to my room nothing was clean and they were ants everywhere on my food. Before I got there I upgraded my room that was waterfront to look at a parking lot I told the lady on the phone that I wanted the same view she told me that it would be the same view but just a little bigger space needless to say I got to look at a parking lot my whole vacation. The sad parT is I spenT less money in Hawaii for 7 days. And got the wAter view thAt I wAnted. I will never go back to this place. and I hope this help other people out and choosing a less expensive hotel that looks better inside.

Room Tip: Make sure you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank puplov01
San Clemente, California
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We wanted to do something with our grandaughters ages 12&13 and their friends. This resort was the place to be. They could walk to Splash Grill for breakfast and lunch, there was a pizza place next to it for dinner. I didn't have to cook, just supply goodys from the store in the resort.
The girls had a great time on the water slide. There was movie night out by the pool one night. And one afternoon there were paddle board lessons in the pool, games for the girls to play.

Our room was very nice, we had a one bedroom deluxe with a patio. All the rooms are smoke free, we liked that. The staff was friendly and helpful. On weekend Martini Bay Lounge did get loud all the golfers were having a good old time. We will return next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter. Bridge view rooms are over the bar area, weekend could be nois...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank SoCal135
Camden, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Going back 11 years we have stayed on and off . Have taken many family members with us at different times.
In know we got a Studio there Once and will not again. Way too small . A shelf fell off the wall and actually hit my wife.
If you get a room near the Club you will be up from the loud music . So try to avoid that. Also, if you get a room during spring break (We never did) or during their boat regada where there are wall to wall boats you will have endless kids running around. Always plan you vacation around this. I am shocked that many gave this a 1 star. I think you guys stayed during one of these to have had so many people partying.
The rooms have always been clean and the Staff very friendly and Helpful. There used to be a restaurant we used to always eat at but i think now they changed it to Martini Bay. Great Martinis not a ton of food though like before. They used to have a buffet breakfast i think they stopped that too or to only the weekends now.
The Location is Great. Walk out the back past the pool and have a bunch of shops right there. A nice little Ice cream Place , and a unique Candle place that creates all sorts of different Candles is there. You can also go to the Ferry that will take you to a little Casino in California. Great for pictures. Nice breakfasts at this place . Oatman is a nice half day trip too. See an old mining town with wild mules still wandering around. Bring carrots they will love you.
The first year there we went on the Time share tour. It was like that South Park Episode where they tried to get away and every room they went into the same time share guys were there waiting for them. But it only was the first year we went they never bugged us after that.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family