We stayed at the London Bridge Resort in early April, 2014. They're remodeling the rooms but we stayed in one yet to be remodeled. No complaints about the one bedroom we stayed in other than the dirty glasses in the kitchenette cupboard. There's a dishwasher in the room but don't assume everything's clean. The water and wine glasses had fingerprints on them as well as lip prints. Two other small complaints -- the extremely small size of the hand and bath soap and the thin walls. It was Spring Break and we could hear the young people partying though they quieted down by 11 p.m.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- London Bridge Resort is an All-Suite Waterfront Resort and is poised along the Colorado River and Lake Havasu. London Bridge Resort is situated on 110 beautiful waterfront acres, adjacent to the London Bridge and the Bridgewater Channel. The resort features 3 swimming pools, Splash Pool and Waterslide, restaurants, bars, fitness center, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Daily hot breakfast is included. The resort is centrally located in the heart of Lake Havasu nearby restaurants, shopping, theaters, nightlife, and entertainment. Located nearby are boat and watercraft rentals, fishing guides, lake and desert tours, championship golf, and Nevada-style gaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Bridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Bridge Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Hotel London Bridge
- London Bridge Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona