London Bridge Resort
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$209
US$308
US$298
  • Beachfront
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$574
US$95
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$198
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$100
US$90
QualityInn
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$89
US$77
US$99
US$96
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$55
All reviewsmartini baysplash grillmartini barlondon bridgeone bedroom suitespiral staircasepizza placeboat slipsboat tourmovie theatertimeshare exchangespring breakstayed here for a weekenglish villagethird floorfull kitchenjacuzzi tub
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had booked our stay during a home show and from first view it looked nice enough but thats where it stopped. We were able to checkin early as they had or room ready & we were happy as we had driven a long way. Our room was 2064 and it was old and dingy. The bed was hard & uncomfortable as was the sofa bed, which felt like a metal bar in my back all night. The bathroom door did not lock, or close all the way and the only plug outlets that worked were in the kitchen. We heard other guests late at night running through the halls, so thin walls. The doors that lead to the hallway are not child proof as our toddler was able to get out. Now the pool area, which had no lifeguard and seemed to have been run by teenagers. There were no towels available and we were told they were all in the laundry! There was really no where near the pool to get snacks or drinks, which is essential for AZ in our hot summers. Also, for a resort not much that they offered unless you pay extra for it. Then I had to go for the presentation, at which point I was already disgusted. I met with Tami who was nice but when I declined to buy into the timeshare got her manager who proceeded to tell me what I was missing. I said it was not worthwhile for me and she said she has never heard that one before. She came back over to me and asked how was it I even booked my room! Then proceeded to try and bully me into purchasing. I couldnt wait to get the heck out of there. Needless to say we will not go back.

On another note the wifi was no more than dial up and was very intermittent.

4  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had 6 people all together and booked two-two bedroom rooms for the week. We arrived at approximately 3:30 a Friday and one room was ready while the other room was not ready until after 5:30. The rooms were clean and could easily fit 4-6 people in each. They have 1 and ¾ bathrooms, a dishwasher, table for 4, two sinks, two stovetop burners, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, blender, utensils, plates, etc. From other reviews I assumed the rooms would be hideous which they were not. They were clean and reminiscent of the 1980s but clean and had more than enough space!

One of the rooms faced the water and was it was extremely loud at night in the room with the patio. I am a very sound sleeper and found myself waking up multiple times. My husband is a light sleeper and did not sleep much before 2am on Friday, Saturday or Thursday nights due to the noise. The other room 3064 did not have any noise at night. The noisy room was 3054.

Some staff at the resort went above and beyond, others were unhelpful and provided misinformation. The whole breakfast thing was confusing, we ate their two days and there were told we needed pay $19 per room to eat which would have been $38 for the six of us and we decided to eat at other local restaurants which had more variety for similar costs. It was later explained to us that people who are staying for the weekend are automatically charged the resort fee but the timeshare exchangers are not. I checked our bill and we were not charged the resort fee.

The activities and slide for the kids were fun. The pools were nice and clean, there were plenty of chairs to sit at. The beach towels were scarce and we were told multiple times to just keep our dirty towels as the hotel had run out. I would suggest bringing your own if you have the space! The Martini bar had great drinks, food and service. We had an issue with our toilet overflowing. We called the front desk and it was fixed and cleaned up with 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Do not face the water if you can't sleep through a lot of noise!
1  Thank jesric
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The place was in better condition, albeit dated appearance, than I expected. The pool was great. The kids loved it. The pool attendants were attentive with appropriate rules. Not to strict. I have a three year old who is an excellent swimmer. He was allowed on the water slide. The front desk agents ALWAYS made you wait while they took the extra time to finish their work. One agent asked me to wait while she finished cutting up wifi papers. Really? Last I checked I was the reason she was there working. She could have put down her cutting to check me in. Too pricey as well.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We hadn't expected much based on reviews of this hotel and others in the area, but we were very happy spending three days, two nights there. We were part of a larger group, so we got to see other rooms besides ours. We had a one bedroom suite and it accomodated four adults fine. King bed and a queen sofa-sleeper that was new and surprisingly comfortable. The bathroom was large and included a jacuzzi. There was a small patio outside that was good for laying our bathing suits to dry. Housekeepers are very nice, efficient and perform many extras (they are very thankful for tips). The suite included a small kitchette that was good for keeping drinks cool, reheating food, etc. Plates, utensiles, blender, etc. were included.

Another group in our party stayed in a two bedroom suite. The beds were queens, and there was also a queen sofa sleeper, two bathrooms, which were much smaller than the one in our room. We will stay there again.

Be sure to ask for a room away from Kokomo's, unless you want the beat of the music half the night.

Desk staff are friendly and helpful, and when one of our party left behind an electric razor, we had a message at home to call the hotel to have it sent. Who does that anymore?

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the side near kokomo's, which turns into a thumping nightclub in the evenings.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

What a mess in 2074.. We signed up at an expo in Vegas for a 3 day/2night deal so long as we attended the time share presentation. Sounded good to us. The presentation was nice and enjoyed speaking with Tami- super nice, no hard-sales and she worked with us on what we could afford. In the end we declined bc LBR would be our *home* timeshare and I just can't see ourselves going back. There was nothing at the hotel that wow'ed us enough to even consider it. They had construction going on and we were placed right next to that. So, each morning we were awoken by construction work at 6am or earlier..we were also next to the trash bins- trash pick up is apparently at 445am and that morning the trash guy just happened to have a horrible time getting the bin dumped- 20+minutes of listening to the loudest trash dump ever. How does a resort try to get people to buy into their property by putting them next to a construction and trash area? Seriously. If they're going to sell us we should've been put somewhere else.

There wasn't much to do at the actual "resort." The tube slide was fun for a day. We saw just about everything there was to see at the resort within a few hours of arriving.

There are not many good places to eat (not at the resort for sure)- and especially for people who eat healthy/natural foods. The breakfast is horrible...cooked liquid eggs every morning. Ugh. In fact, we passed an in n out and chipotle leaving the resort to go home and were pretty p.o.'d bc we'd rather eat there than what he had at the hotel.

The room itself- they tried updating it but in such a cheap way.. Holes in the wall are just painted over- no attempt whatsoever to patch it up with plaster..just paint in the hole. The outlets are falling apart. The couch is sunken in and couch pull out bed is falling apart. Can't event open the closet door because the furniture is too big for the room- the door opens half way then is stopped by the nightstand. Stains on the carpet. Holes in the couch. Bed is old and hard and definitely needed to be replaced. Same with the sheets, they were worn and stretched out. Bathroom door (slider) wouldn't latch- which had on outlet plate screw instead the needed screw and probably why it wouldn't latch.

We DID have an amazing time on the lake though..rented a boat for half day with a tube- highly recommend doing that!

• Stayed: July 2014