London Bridge Resort
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$209
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$159
Hampton.com
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$95
US$308
US$298
  • Beachfront
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$89
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$94
US$85
QualityInn
US$99
US$96
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$55
All reviewsmartini baysplash grillmartini barlondon bridgeone bedroom suitespiral staircasepizza placeboat slipsboat tourmovie theatertimeshare exchangespring breakstayed here for a weekenglish villagethird floorfull kitchenjacuzzi tub
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This year in July of 2014 we took the family to our resort and it was their first time each and everyone enjoyed all the activities that they had available for them. They enjoyed the roof top at night with the beautiful view of the bridge and the lake. As always the staff was cordial and hospitable especially Christina always had a beautiful smile and was very helpful with all of our needs. We love coming out to our resort. Last but not least enjoyed having a night out at the Martini Bay chatting with the wonderful bartenders.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JRR132
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My experience started in Feb when I started planning/booking this trip. Kristina Gallo was awesome. Very helpful from the beginning. We booked a two bedroom and it slept 6 people comfortably. We had a total of 25 people in our group and had (3) 2 Beds and (2) 1 Beds rented. Did not hear a single complaint from anybody. I heard that the rooms are being remodeled in 3 phases and we were fortunate to end up in one of those rooms. They did a great job with the remodel. Flooring, Bathrooms, Seating and Kitchen all got an upgrade. I would recommend that they take a look at the doors leading to the balconies. They are a little loose and can use some additional/new hardware. If you become an owner here, take advantage of the grocery shopping service! The location is perfect. Right on the water with dock access/rentals. The pool is great. The new water slide is a hit with the kids. Anytime we needed towels or anything else for the room, they were delivered quickly. Service was very good. Kristina, Jessica, Marie.. Thank You... See you next year. JM.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My feeling of this hotel is that it is a 3 star hotel priced at 5 star. The website offered so much more and the hotel just didn’t deliver. The food in Martini bay was very disappointing as it was processed, overcooked, dry and tasteless. Also I had to wait a long time for the server to get the check. On the plus side though the hotel staff at check in were very good as was the pool attendant, she got us towels and water. Breakfast was served off site, not what I would expect, and was awful, little choice and again poorly cooked. The hotel needs some serious reservations, the patio doors to the balcony in our suite didn’t close properly and the AC had the maintenance spanner flashing for the duration. The corridors had trash bags on them from housekeeping it gave the hotel a motel feel. I would not choose to stay here again given the cost; it gave poor value for money.

2  Thank ethed_12
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Our family (hubby, myself and 16 year old son) stayed in a one bedroom suite during the end of July. The resort was filled with families with young children making our stay a little noisier than we expected. Our suite consisted of a nice size kitchenette ( microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, blender, cooktop, small fridge, small sink and a dishwasher!) with a breakfast bar and 2 stools, a small table with 2 chairs, a sleeper sofa in the living room, 1 bedroom with a double bed (seriously?) and one bathroom. The room is very 1980's and could use some updating but was perfectly fine...clean and fairly well kept. Unfortunately, most of the families on our hall (2071) seem to allow their youngsters (7-10 year olds) to play in the hallway unsupervised and to also run races up and down the hallway, too! The pounding of little feet could also be heard from the suite on the 3rd floor. Be careful what you do or say, because the walls are paper thin! Right now I'm sitting in the bedroom writing this review listening to the children in the room next door play in the bathroom!! I'm not complaining since I love kids and realize that they're heading to bed soon, but we also were able to hear a conversation from the room on our other side while eating lunch in our room yesterday LOL! There are 3 pools on the premise, 1 with a water slide, and it seems that the hotel has many activities scheduled for the younger kids (12 and under). There is a pizza shop a short walk from the pool that delivers to your room! Loved that for an easy dinner one night! And free breakfast buffet is offered at the Splash Grill (also a short walk from the pool) each morning...we really enjoyed it because they served something different each day. But you need to get up early to take advantage, the free breakfast is only served from 7 am until 9 am! There are also laundry facilities located on the 2nd floor (I haven't gotten around to seeing if they are on each floor, though). To the right of the front desk is The Market...a little shop that sells cold drinks, food stuffs, laundry detergent and souvenirs. We didn't check out the Kokomo Bar or Martini Bay restaurant. Both seemed a little too pricey for the items offered on the menu. This is a nice place to stay, but not
for us. Too many small kids for our teenager to feel like he belonged. If you're planning on shopping at the places under the London Bridge, don't bother. There were only about 5 stores open (candle shop, souvenir, clothing store, hat store and ice cream shop)...all of the other stores were empty giving the wharf a sad and forgotten feeling. A few of the staff and vendors in the wharf told us that during July and August (monsoon season AND 2 of the hottest months) things slow down ALOT...many stores and tours at closed. Wish we'd have known that before we booked out stay LOL.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank kurlygirl
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had booked our stay during a home show and from first view it looked nice enough but thats where it stopped. We were able to checkin early as they had or room ready & we were happy as we had driven a long way. Our room was 2064 and it was old and dingy. The bed was hard & uncomfortable as was the sofa bed, which felt like a metal bar in my back all night. The bathroom door did not lock, or close all the way and the only plug outlets that worked were in the kitchen. We heard other guests late at night running through the halls, so thin walls. The doors that lead to the hallway are not child proof as our toddler was able to get out. Now the pool area, which had no lifeguard and seemed to have been run by teenagers. There were no towels available and we were told they were all in the laundry! There was really no where near the pool to get snacks or drinks, which is essential for AZ in our hot summers. Also, for a resort not much that they offered unless you pay extra for it. Then I had to go for the presentation, at which point I was already disgusted. I met with Tami who was nice but when I declined to buy into the timeshare got her manager who proceeded to tell me what I was missing. I said it was not worthwhile for me and she said she has never heard that one before. She came back over to me and asked how was it I even booked my room! Then proceeded to try and bully me into purchasing. I couldnt wait to get the heck out of there. Needless to say we will not go back.

On another note the wifi was no more than dial up and was very intermittent.

4  Thank Jennifer G