“Cheap Price=Bad Product”

Motel 6 Lake Havasu Lakeside
Motel 6 Lake Havasu Lakeside
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Check-in person was not very inviting. No smile and seemed like a very bitter individual. No hospitality skills. What do you expect for the price. No swimming pool. No breakfast. Not coming back, ever!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 22 April 2013

My advice would be to stay in a Walmart parking lot in your car. This room was dirty, the beds are old, the pillows are TERRIBLE. And don't take your shoes off, the carpet is filthy. The manager (I assume) was a sourpuss checking us in. Overall a bad experience. We're done with Motel 6.

Room Tip: we were on the south side
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank dennis b
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed for one night in March so just needed a place to sleep and shower. Got a price for 50.00 and that is what it is worth. It is a Motel 6! The rooms where clean and the front desk which I think are the owners are very nice and friendly. I think that is very important and that is why I would recommend to stay. The sleep was good. There was complimentary coffee in the morning in the lobby. For one night this is a good place to stay. Nothing fancy but which motel 6 is? I would rate it higher but it is a high 3 star. I dont think any Motel 6 is a 4 star.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights, based on location and price. Rooms were smaller than average, but clean, except for the carpets. It was hard to tell by just looking at them, but when I walked around barefoot for a few minutes after my shower, the bottoms of my feet were black and sticky, I didn't even want to know :( Don't think we'll be staying at this location again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Rknrljunkie
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I stayed one night with my husband I checked the reviews and decided on motel 6 because there were no bad reviews. The beds were terrible. I don't think they have ever been updated. We could not get comfortable and tossed and turned all night. The air conditioner in the room would not turn off and was extremely loud and annoying. It would wake me up every time it turned on, and it would get so cold in the room. Service was just ok. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Nice place, fast internet connection, clean, quite and affordable. Friendly management, great location, highly recommend if you're on a budget and looking for a simple room and clean room.
Very close to London Bridge and beach.

Management was helpful in providing extra towels, map and recommendations. Laid back and ample parking.

TV simple not a flat screen.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LakshmiCa
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I always try to stay at Motel 6 whenever I travel as they are affordable and provide what I need (a clean bed to sleep in). This is your typical Motel 6 right down to the comforter. Its clean and walking distance to restaurants and beach. And for $42 a night in July on a weekend very affordable.

• Stayed: July 2012