Parts of the hotel were dirty and smelled bad. We looked closely for bedbugs. Great view if the balloon fest. We hear that this hotel is being torn down and it seems that it is about time. Some of our friends checked out and moved elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Inn Lake Havasu City is conveniently located 1 mile from the London Bridge and adjacent to the Lake Havasu Marina. Local places of interest include Rotary and Channel Beaches, The Island Mall, English Village, and ASU Lake Havasu City. Guests of the hotel can enjoy our complimentary breakfast, year-round outdoor heated pool and spa, and nearby trail for walking, biking, or jogging. We have parking available for trucks, boats, trailers, and tour busses. Additional amenities include guest laundry, complimentary wifi in guest rooms and public areas, 24-hour front desk service, in room toiletries, pool towels, and bags of ice (for a fee) to take with you to the beach or lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Island Inn Lake Havasu City
- Island Inn Hotel Lake Havasu City, Arizona