“A gem for Havasu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Outstanding beer selection and pub food, very gastro-pub in terms of quality ingredients and creative combinations (the side salad provided in place of fries was bibb and other lettuces tossed in a house-made vinaigrette with blue cheese and walnuts, as an example) in a way that's well above the norm anywhere but especially for a town where the chain cafeteria Golden Corral is way too popular.

Atmosphere is casual, and the decor rock-oriented sophistication--very cooling in the Havasu heat.

We were just visitors passing through, but if I were a local this is where I'd be every time I didn't feel like cooking!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had the big blue van beer (blueberry, vanilla) and it was great. I also had the shrimp scampi which was quite lemony, but very good. My husband had the 10 oz top sirloin and declared it melt in your mouth. Service was great. We had a short wait for a table, but for a Friday night it was not too long. Nice place, we will return.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Food is great, beer selection is outstanding and the atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable. And if your in the market for a t-shirt from your vacation, take a look, they have some really nice designs!

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Must try the Big Blue Van! It was also fun to watch bottles being prepared for brew. A learning experience with a good atmosphere. If you love beer this is the place. The food is above average but just ok for us.
Great wait staff and fun hidden in Havasu...we will be back!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Great service and overall all the beers taste good. I had the beer sampler and none were great but all had a good flavor. The cheese bread was excellent.