Island Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$176
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$88
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$574
US$90
US$99
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$176
Hampton.com
US$222
US$195
  • Beachfront
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$209
US$187
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$90
US$87
Travelocity
All reviewssuite hotelone nighthot rodroom was cleanallow dogschain hoteldining tableworking orderbit datedsitting areacoffee potflat screen tvcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubfridgehavasulake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2012

the entire stay, the room smell with urine and dirty carpet. the a/c is loud. their free breakfast was awful and it smell. we went to mcdonald which taste much better than they offer.we left early and stay at another hotel. it is located in a place with nothing to see

Room Tip: do not come,wait until they remodel. i hate this website that make us type small letters. if you strained your eyes reading this small letters, blame it on the website. this is why people have to wear eyeglasses because of brain damages requesting small letters.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2012

The suite was comfortable and well furnished. It was well air conditioned. The maids and desk staff were very helpful and nice, greeting all requests with a smile. We stayed for 4 nights and utilized the outdoor pool several times, which was well kept and surprisingly refreshing, since it was 115 degrees outside. It was nice to have a sofa and a dining table separate from the bedroom. The refrigerator worked, but we had trouble with our microwave. The staff let us into an empty room to use the microwave there to reheat our leftovers. It would have been nice to have a coffee maker in the room, but it was a little hot for coffee! The complimentary breakfast was on the light side; I would like to have seen some apples, oranges, bananas available, as well as a second waffle maker which was always backed up.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The suite consisted of a dining living area and bedroom separated by room divider.
The accommodation was clean and well laid out, with rudimentary cooking facilities. The staff were friendly enough.
The breakfast area was too small, but applying Plan B, we got the food and went back to our room to eat it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was great! The staff are super friendly. The rooms were very comfortable. We usually stay in our trailer but i think we'll be staying here from now on. This place is very reasonably priced. They even have complimentary boat launch and dock during your stay, all you have to do is show proof of registration and insurance. Having the kitchen area saved us a lot of money during our stay! Thank you staff at Island Suites for a memorable vacation!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

When I first checked about 5 PM my room was unbearably hot even with the A/C on, as it was about 111 degrees outside. I thought if I left the A/C on longer and turned it up a little the room would eventually cool off, but after almost an hour it was still stifling. I told the desk clerk and she moved me to another room which was better and I had no problems with air conditioning that night. The next morning I noticed that the toilet seat would not stand up! There were a few other amenities lacking such as coffee in the room and ice buckets. By the time I checked out in the morning I was more than ready to leave. I will never stay at this motel again!

Room Tip: (Does not apply here)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo