We went to Lake Havasu City to swim in the lake, but ended up having more fun swimming in the nice pool of Hidden Palms Resort! This place is really nice and quiet and the staff is friendly. The suite was large, well equipped and very clean. The only downfall for us was the uncomfortable bed. Our choice for Hidden Palms was mainly based on the mention by one reviewer of new mattresses. The mattress (in room 106) may have been relatively new, but was of very poor quality, hard and stiff. As a result we hardly slept and had sore muscles and limbs in the morning. Hopefully the next time they get new mattresses, they will spend a bit more money on them. If the bed had been good I would surely have rated the motel "excellent". The lounge chairs at the pool would have been better to sleep on...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All are one bedroom suites primarily with king bed and a queen sofa sleeper in living room. All suites have a complete kitchen including basic cooking dishes, utensils, etc. Every unit has two TVs with cable and a dining area. Our larger suites have two queen beds in bedroom plus the sofa sleeper. All a guest needs is food and clothing. We take care of everything else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Hidden Palms Resort And Condominiums
- Hidden Palms Hotel Condominiums
- Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums Lake Havasu City, Arizona