“Not like others”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Not like others”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This Golden Corral was a disappointment, and we have eaten at many around the country. Very little choices in main dishes we mostly noticed, not like others we have eaten at, but it might have something to do with the amount of people I. The restaurant, only a handful eating there, not crowded like others we have eaten in.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robtzu

Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Not only was the food delicious, but the variety floored me. I would definitely go back in a heartbeat.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 6onald
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice Buffet and Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I normally do not like buffets because I feel I have to eat a lot to get my $$$ worth. The price was right for 'breakfast' only, so did not need to eat 'lunch' etc. I judge buffets by the 'cottage cheese', it was very good and everything I selected was equally good. I would definitely return here for breakfast/lunch.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank hoho92649
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very clean restaurant prime rib is delicious salad bar fresh great cat fish jumbo shrimp also butter fly shrimp strawberry tart every thing is great manager very friendly also service is great

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Petetheplan
“After this visit I will think twice”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My Mother, Daughter and I went to have lunch after a day of shopping for school clothes this past Sunday and this is always where we come for lunch when we are in Lake Havasu. I LOVE this place. I went and got a plate came back and started to eat my salad and I go to grab the salt and pepper and to my surprise I see something crawl right past my hand. I look to see what the heck it was and gosh darn it, it was a roach. I smashed it and called the waitress Lady over and she acted like it was an everyday occurrence stating "Yeah you know we just sprayed yesterday and you know how roaches are they came out after" Ugh No!!! this has just ruined my lunch. I left and will think twice next time about going back. Sucks cause this is my Favorite place to go....

• Visited August 2013