“luncheon”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Barley Brothers restaurant and brewery is Havasu's original microbrewery as well as a fantastic dinning option for whatever you desire. Known for its extensive menu and award winning draft beer. From classic lagers to more obscure ales and stouts there's a draft beer flavor for everyone. Our American cuisine menu includes an impressive selection of appetizers, salads, pastas, sandwiches, wood fired pizzas, ribs and rotisserie chicken. Barley Brothers has an abundance of flat screens showcasing the day's sports and special events. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose a complimenting brew choice to go with your meal! Don't forget we are the only place in Lake Havasu Arizona for a hand crafted microbrew with a view!
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I went to lunch at Barley Brothers the other day. This restaurant is also a micro-brewery. The beers are very good. You can get a sampler of their different beers. I had the chicken marsala. It was very good but the only problem was that they had portions that were to large. Smaller portions for lunch would be better. This is not my first trip here but I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The view of the bridge got us in, but I wouldn't recommend the food. I ordered bacon wrapped scallops and the sauce that came with came in a little plastic container. A skin had formed on the sauce that I had to scrape off.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We had burgers, salads and sandwiches and home brew. Allwere good and service was good. We were there on Tuesday night with a light crowd a nd it was loud and noisy. Can't
mimagine what the weekends are like. If that's your scene, go for it
Way too noisy fot me.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had a spinach salad and a pizza. The salad was just ok but the pizza was a total disaster because they forgot three of the toppings and brought just one out in a dish to put on the top and still charged me the full price for the pizza! Will not go back again!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Tried the Blonde Ale, decent tasting. Service was ok, our server left in the middle of our order so we had to start over with someone else. Beautiful views!!! Decided against dinner here based on initial service.

1  Thank Jodi D