“Great Beer, Good Food”

Barley Brothers Brewery
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Barley Brothers restaurant and brewery is Havasu's original microbrewery as well as a fantastic dinning option for whatever you desire. Known for its extensive menu and award winning draft beer. From classic lagers to more obscure ales and stouts there's a draft beer flavor for everyone. Our American cuisine menu includes an impressive selection of appetizers, salads, pastas, sandwiches, wood fired pizzas, ribs and rotisserie chicken. Barley Brothers has an abundance of flat screens showcasing the day's sports and special events. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose a complimenting brew choice to go with your meal! Don't forget we are the only place in Lake Havasu Arizona for a hand crafted microbrew with a view!
Westerham, United Kingdom
“Great Beer, Good Food”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We enjoyed a very good dinner washed down with excellent locally-brewed beer (recommend the hefeweisen). Good staff, comfortable and well-located - great views of London Bridge from our table.

Visited May 2014

“The very definition of average.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I didn't have any trouble with a rating for this place. 3 stars equals average according to the TA description, and that's exactly how I would define Barley Bros. I'm a beer connoisseur. The beer was average... OK taste and texture. Nothing great. Steak was really average... a few spices on top of an average cut strip. I forget which appetizer I had because it was so average. Service was a bit above average, but considering we were two of 5 people at the bar, I'm going to go with average. It's one of those places that's OK enough to satisfy the one-time tourist, and OK enough to bring back a few locals with less discerning taste. If the prices were better, it would help with the value to reward ratio, but no dice. I think I uttered the words "Eh" about 10 times during dinner when my girlfriend asked me how I liked it. You get the point.

• Visited May 2014
Minnesota
“Lobster Cobb Salad”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I shared this salad with a friend and it was more than enough. I had large pieces of lobster in it and was very tasty. I would definitely order this again. The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere and we were seated by a large window looking out to the lake. I also, tried the craft beer sampler and discovered some new beers I didn't realize I would like.

• Visited February 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great stop”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stopped in to watch the Blackhawk's play so as usual we sat in the bar. We had appetizers to start and a beer sampler to share. The beers are great and we tried several as the game was two and a half hours. The service was attentive but never made us feel rushed or that we were taking up space. The appetizers were all enjoyable but the bacon wrapped scallops and Art's German sausages are not to be missed. One of our best finds in Lake Havasu.

• Visited May 2014
Williams, AZ
“Surpassed My Expectations”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We were hungry for lunch, didn't want to drive far from the resort, and this place looked intriguing when we walked past it yesterday. We were pleasantly surprised as we were seated at an inside booth and had a great view of the bridge and water activities. The feel is modern and comfortable.

Their bar area also looked inviting with plenty of sports on the overhead screens. The outdoor patio was beautiful but too warm on our visit that day.

Our young male server was great (sorry, we forgot his name). We ordered drinks and appetizers (onion rings and ribs) and held off on ordering the main meal until we'd eaten our apps. So glad we did.

I had their IPA beer which was quite hoppy and tasty and my wife had their hefeweizen beer which had a nice fruity nose and was also very good. Our kids loved sipping on their homemade root beers in the big mugs.

The onion rings were delicious (if they are on the appetizer menu they must be proud of them) and the ribs were pretty decent, too. Now, we were nearly full so we ordered their Sicciliani (or some such name) pizza instead of individual entrees and the pizza finished the meal perfectly without stuffing us to the gills. No boxes were needed to take back to the resort, either.

I would certainly put this place on my short list if I were a local.

Visited May 2014