“Worst in town!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Worst in town!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

I ordered a 9 inch Club for myself and an Antipasto salad for my wife. The bread was hard and hardly any meat on my sandwich. As far as the salad goes it appeared to be prepared the night before and put in the refrigerator. It comes with a piece of what appears to be a garlic cheese roll that was hard on top and soggy on the bottom. Neither item was finished and was thrown away. This used to be a great place to eat but the quality of food and customer service has greatly depreciated. My order was "to go" and when it was ready "to go" the lady place the bag on the table and walked away without even as much as a smile! I then hade to ask for the iced tea that I ordered. That was an additional unpleasantry.

• Visited October 2012

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“bad food and they were rude about it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

I had lunch and also bought half a dozen eclairs. When I advised them they became very defensive and responded with, "Well, no one else complained!" I left the eclairs on the counter and left. I will never go back!!!!! I wasn't asking for a refund, I just wanted them to know the custard inside was spoiled. Shame on them!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank sportsstuff4ustore
LHC and Mesa AZ
“Yum -best Tiramisu ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

All the food I have eaten at this place ranges from good to excellent!
The desserts are some of the best I have ever had and even their lemonade is great!
Priced really good.
I think this place is shut down now which is a major shame... it will be GREATLY missed!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mindy A
“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

From the outside it's hard to tell if the bakery is open but walk through the door and you are greeted by friendly people and an array of fresh baked bread and bakery items. The menu has a good range of salads, soup and sandwiches all with a choice of sides. A bit off the beaten path but well worth a stop

• Visited December 2011