“We like this place”

Baddogs Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: If you're looking for a sports bar with great food in a fun upbeat atmosphere, then Baddog's Bar and Grill is your place! Located centrally on main street McCulloch in Lake Havasu. • Interactive Sports Bar • Live UFC and Boxing Events • Specials 7 Days a Week • Friendly and Accommodating Staff • Convenient Location
Shelton, Washington
“We like this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Good salads and sandwich selection. We have gone back several times and always be pleased. Best sports bar we have found, yet, in the area.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LyndaRE48

Buena Park, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,036 helpful votes
“Great service with ice cold beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is a very nice sports bar with great service, and ice cold beer. The prices were just right, and the portion sizes were perfect.

Our server, Andrea, was very friendly, and made sure that we had everything we needed.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank 90622
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

Taco Tuesday at Mad dogs, great tacos for a buck! Beer was cold people are friendly, great outside patio. For a quick meal on the cheap good place to go.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rockymtns1
“Poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I decided to try Maddogs on a Sunday night. I am a 30 something medical professional new to town. Although they were not busy, I waited for a couple of minutes to be seated. Decided to take a seat at the bar. After 5 minutes of being ignored by wait staff, I went and found my own menu. Decided on a meal, closed the menu and waited another 10 minutes and was still never greeted or asked if I wanted a drink or food. Two different waitresses/bartenders walked by me without making eye contact. After spending 20 minutes in the establishment without being noticed I decided to take my business elsewhere. Very disappointed in the service.

1 Thank Sublang
Bullhead City, Arizona
“nice place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

a very nice sports bar with great food specials.the only thing that got me down was after the game i wanted to listen to music and the jukebox was broken.

Visited January 2013