“I tried this place a second time - wish I hadn't” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taco Hacienda

Taco Hacienda
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Las Vegas NV
“I tried this place a second time - wish I hadn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We arrived for lunch on Sunday, May 19th at around 11:30. We were seated and got
our drinks ordered and got some chips and salsa. We ordered some guacamole that
clearly was not made that day. It was ice cold so leftover from Saturday. The salsa was
also cold and is better closer to room temperature. The guacamole wasn't very tasty and
the dark color made it unappetizing.

I ordered chicken fajitas and the cost was $13.95. The portion was very small for that price.
I compared it to how much you get at Chili's compared to this. Also the rice and beans were
not very tasty.

When we left the cashier asked how things were. I told her I wouldn't be coming back
and also about the fajitas. She asked what they could do to change that and then they
did absolutely nothing.

When my fajitas arrived the waitress did not bring the sour cream and guacamole that came
with it. After I'd eaten half my lunch I finally was able to get her attention and she did bring it
and it had the same dark guacamole that didn't look good.

This place is overpriced and definitely not worth a return visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank LasVegasfemale

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

They some how always seem to be the only food at the race site. Not sure why someone else doesn't step up. Their food is so boring and bland. You have to add hot sauce to everything because it has no taste. The restaurant is the same. No taste. Very disappointing. I guess its good for older people who like bland food. But the staff is friendly.

Visited October 2012
Kanab, Utah
“Best chile rellenos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

I make it a point to stop here every time I visit back "home". I've never eaten better chile rellenos! Margaritas are good... The service isn't the best. Every times to back it seems to eat worse and worse:( but, as long as they serve #4's, I'll come in:)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

Visited Taco Hacienda on Taco Tuesday. 45 min wait. Decided to take a carne asada burrito to go. $10 for an average burrito at best. Decent service gave it 2 stars.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

We always look for authentic mexican food as we live in an area that fails to compare to places like San Diego, CA or Arizona. The staff here were all very nice. We were seated in the outdoor patio area and were able to enjoy it that afternoon as the weather was cooler than the norm. Our waitress was new but still very sweet. The menu had most of the standard things tacos, burritos, enchiladas, combination platters etc. Although the portion size was acceptable and the food seemed fresh it definitely lacked that flavor. The salsa was plain with little flavor and the red sauce & refried beans were also lacking. The prices were fair but we will pass by this place if there is a next time visiting Havasu.

• Visited March 2012