“For a chain restaurant this is a good one”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We ate here one night. It is a typical Red Robin restaurant. Waitress was helpful in us making selections. I had the clucks and ribs and thought the ribs were heavenly. Meal comes with bottomless pit of steak fries.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

I love Red Robin mainly for their unlimited steak fries.. I suggest also to try the garlic steak fries.. yummy! I usually get the burning love burger but with a grilled chicken patty.. never have a problem ordering it this way.. I also love their strawberry lemonade! They are a bit pricey but for the occasional outing with the family it is worth it..

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I used to go to the Original Red Robin on the end of the Universiity Bridge in Seattle, in the 1960's No matter where I go, it is still the same quality food and serviicve at decent prices. No Brainer. There are so many good places in LHC to dine, but this one will make the whole family happy. Still one of the best in America.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

i like the endless fries, and being able to order a burger to order- with a boca patty. i have had business meetings here as well as birthday dinners. if it is your birthday ask for a balloon!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I made a reservation a few weeks ahead for a friend's birthday party. They were very friendly on the phone and offered balloons to decorate our table. When we arrived, there was no reservation. I asked for the balloons, and they never came. After our (forgettable) meal, I reminded the server that this was a birthday party, and don't they do anything for special occasions? The server lazily responded that they wouldn't charge for her drink (iced tea). Maybe this is an okay place to go for a quick lunch, but don't bet on it for special occasions.

1  Thank hemispingus