“Excellent Chinese and Vitamin C, too!”
Review of Golden Phoenix

Golden Phoenix
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I've eaten here several times. The food is always good. The flavors are distinct, the veggies fresh and not overcooked. The servers are friendly and seem eager to please.
I love it that they bring fresh oranges cut in artful style with the bill. Sort of a palate cleanser.
I have had dishes here I haven't seen on any other menu. Yu-Shing Eggplant- yum!!
Also, I am grateful they don't over salt their food like so many restaurants seem to do. If you order hot tea, you get a big pot and if you order iced tea, you get a carafe.

There are newer reviews for Golden Phoenix

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Another must stop when I come back. Fast service, good portions and price. I love the sEsame, sweet and sour chicken or the sautéed green beans,

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Not the best decor, kind of hole-in-the-wall atmosphere.
But their food makes up for their bad decor!
Shrimp is always perfectly cooked and succulent.
I always go there when I'm in the mood for Chinese food.
Lunch menu fried rice is not as good as dinner menu fried rice though, more white rice than fried rice.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I've gone to Golden Phoenix probably on average at least once a month since it opened and agree with most.....The food is great, the service is fast and is very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Donz1214
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the Golden Phoenix. Service was on us in a heartbeat. The dumplings ad hot and sour soup were the best I've had in years! Orange chicken was good but different. No crispy breaking or frying. The staff was very nice. Bye, bye, thank you! Give them a try.