“More than fast good with Great Pricing and Friendly Staff”
Review of Chico's Tacos

Chico's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Self Serve Salsa Bar - More than fast food. Everything is freshly made, service is always with a smile. Resonably priced casual dining experience. I would compare Chico's Tacos to Baja Fresh style dining or Chipolte's but better seating and beer. I will continue to frequent their establishment, I am served quickly but never feel rushed.

1  Thank sportsstuff4ustore

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice self service Mexican restaurant. Best shrimp tacos, burritos etc. reasonable priced Amber beer only 1,75 a glass.
Friendly staff.

1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant for years! Chicken is always tasty. Atmosphere is awesome and lots of choices. Always a great meal!

1  Thank Kristen B
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I used to see this place downtown and figured it was just a little taco place and not much more. One day I went in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at their large menu. I forget what I ordered (I think it was enchiladas), but I do remember it was very good. I have been back many times since and the food has been excellent.

You order at the counter and they bring it to you. The service is fine. The place is clean and the atmosphere is pleasant. There is a place at the end of the counter where you can indulge yourself with a few types of salsas, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes with onions, peppers, and cilantro.

1  Thank barbara r
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Hole-in-the-wall kind of restaurant.
Seriously good chicken tacos, made with fire grilled chicken.
Fish tacos good as well, made with either grilled or fried Mahi-Mahi.
Everything is freshly made, including their sauces bar.
I have been told the Carnitas are very good too, but have not tried them.

3  Thank Paul Y