“Pizza connoisseurs delight”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 March 2014

OK, I don't know if it is the best pizza in Havasu, but it sure is the best pizza that I have had in Havasu. And I LOVE pizza! Wonderful thin crust with homemade sausage and fresh ingredients....it is truly delicious! The people working there are fun and extremely friendly. So if you are in Lake Havasu and you like pizza, this is a must! Oh yeah, they do have other things on their menu too.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Pizza was good. People were super friendly. Place was clean. I'm going to try thin crust next time. My only complaint was the large didn't seem very large. I heard they have a whole wheat crust too. Overall very good.

1  Thank Andy N
Reviewed 9 April 2013

They claim to make the best pizza west of Chicago & they aren't bluffing! Great hand tossed crust, home made Italian sausage- doesn't get better than this. A fav every time we come visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you are looking for the perfect pizza, Havasu Pizza is it. The crust is light and delicious. The toppings are generous and fresh. The cheese covers the whole treat perfectly. We like the pizza so much that we haven't tried anything else on the menu. But other customers rave over their other menu choices.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is a little hole in the wall, family run place. There is very limited seating. The owner is super friendly.

Pizza is the main thing on the menu but they do offer items. When I was visiting, it seems like the regulars were all ordering ordering subs.

They sell pizza by the slice or a whole pie which can be either thick or thin crust. I had thin crust crust which was crispy like I like it. I really appreciated that they has carmelized onions as a topping. The only things I would like to see different would be a little more flavor to the sauce and oregano shakers on the table.