“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 August 2014

They have fantastic food. I love their huge Cesar salad. Friendly and fast service. Their sub sandwich was great.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I know that many of you that are hanging out on your boat in the channel have had a little too much fun....and you get hungry...Papa Leone's is the answer. I used to haul all our lunch stuff in our cooler and spend a small fortune on little containers of condiments. I had multiple types of meat to try to please the kids, and different cheeses and breads. NO MORE! I now get on the phone and order Pizza - and I tell them I have a blue pop up in front of wherever and a red and black boat, I give them my credit card....and about 20 minutes later a friendly guy comes trotting down the walk way with hot pizza for the crew. I tip him (please don't be so drunk you don't tip well - come on folks it's free delivery to your boat - it's 112 degrees out - and this dude is smiling!!). The pizza is darn good and the price is reasonable too. You can't loose on this one.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Papa Leone's pizza is a must every time I come to Lake Havasu. I always look forward to the pizza when I plan a trip to Havasu. If you like pizza, you wont be dissapointed.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We ordered delivery spaghetti and meatballs and a chopped chef's salad. Meatballs should not double as hand balls but could have. Chef's salad had slimy lettuce. Out of regular soda. The delivery was fast and delivery person was very friendly and apologetic for being out of soda. Perhaps we should have tried the pizza but probably won't order from this place again. Because of the friendly staff I would try it based on other reviews.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Papa Leone's pepperoni pizza is one of my top 3 favorite pizzas in Havasu. The crust is nice, the sauce is good. I love that this place is a family-owned restaurant. Their staff is very nice and they seem to care about the food they make and their customers.