“Chicken Baby!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 1 January 2014

If your into broasted (fried) chicken this is the place for you. The food is outstanding, always fresh and hot and the best flavor ever. I don't know where they get these chickens, but they are HUGE!! The fried clams, catfish and the ribs are all great. I have been here many times and never got a bad meal. The service is always good. The owner is often there which I am sure makes a difference.

I would highly recommend this establishment for quality food with a great taste and a clean and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Broasted chicken is not fried chicken, although it seems like it. Consistently hot, juicy and flavorful describes Scotty's chicken. We are brand new to Lake Havasu, and go to Scotty's once a week. We also bring our dogs so we can eat outside, and they are provided a doggy-bowl of water with their visit!! Wife and I are hooked. Their baked beans are some of the best around !!
Jeffrey & Kim

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We read some reviews on this place and decided it was the place to try in a town of too many fast food restaurants. AWESOME is the word for all of the food that we were served. The broasted chicken was cooked perfectly and oh so hot. It had just the right flavors that could not be imitated at home. The cole slaw (don't be scared by the green color) was just right, if you like the KFC slaw you'll love Scotty's.

They cook the food from scratch so it takes a bit longer but oh so worth the wait. It not the water view that it states but it not needed. You'll want to stop and eat at Scotty's before going down to the bridge and into the tourist areas.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have lived in town for 10 years been coming here for 30, Scotty's has always been a trreat for us the Chicken was always great hot and tasty however the last three times I ordered the Chicken, pieces were skimpy and cooked in what i think in over used oil the chicken was dark brown and tasted almost burnt,if we try it again ill buy it on a Monday orTuesday,maybe the oil will be refreshed from the weekend,the last thing I have noticed is when they get to busy they take the phone off the hook its happened to me twice so I drove down there hoping everything was ok and they were too busy so they took the phone of the hook.I wish all business in Lake Havasu City were that busy. How about hiring more staff.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The chicken is very good. They cook all their food to order so it is always piping hot.
I prefer to get the fried corn in place of the biscuit.

The staff is usually quite pleasant and they offer free refills of your drinks. One of these
times I hope to get there on a Friday night for "all you can eat fish".