“Best Broasted Chicken and Slaw !!!”

Scotty's Broasted Chicken
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my 3rd trip to Lake Havasu and to this restaurant. This place has served good food consistently. My husband and I have had the Chicken dinners and have also tried the rib dinner.
Both were very good. I am the biggest fan of their coleslaw. The next trip I am staying there a week and going to get a quart to bring to the hotel.
A nice informal atmosphere. If it is not to hot out there is outdoor seating. The employees are very friendly and when your at the table and need another beer, they will get it for you instead of you having to go back and wait in line. Don't be surprised when you walk in if it is not a 10 minute wait to even order but I have to say it is worth it !!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on our way to yuma. We loved the chicken and ribs. Biscuits were warm and tasty. The service was great too

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The last time I went to Scotty's I was very disappointed. The quality of the food had gone way down, but what really set me off and made me never want to go back is that I only had a $100.00 bill with me. There was a line and plenty of people before me were paying with smaller bills. Being a vacation town, and one where there are plenty of weekend visitors, you would think they could make change. Instead the cashier asked the owner, who happened to be cooking, if he could make change. His response to her as he looked at me was, "Do I look like a f.....g bank." I live here year round and will never go back to this restaurant again and I tell all my friends not to patronize this establishment.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We ate here with family. A lot of locals and older individuals really like this place. They specialize in chicken, served a lot like KFC. You order at the counter. They have inside seating and outside picnic table seating. The decor is a lot of nick backs everywhere, mixed with some neat beer signs. Dinner is served on styrofoam plates with plastic utensils. The place was packed on a Friday night. The food was good, not exceptional. We don't plan to go back.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

this is a great place to call in an order and pick up. Take it home and you will have a great dinner and enough food for lunch the next day. Great cold slaw!!