“Filthy shirt worn byWoman claiming to be owner”
Review of Blimpie - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blimpie
“Filthy shirt worn byWoman claiming to be owner”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I complained and wanted to send my sandwhich back when I got a closer look at who was preparing it. She had on a shirt that was grubby with holes in it. Long dirty fingernails. No gloves and she had just fingered a pimple on her face! GROSS! She argued with me about getting my money back. When i asked to see the manager she claimed to be the owner. I threw a fit and pointed out how dirty she was. She yelled at me and threw my money across the counter. I predicted they'd go out of business. :-). I just pray that the other reviewer is wrong about opening up a new place. She was in her 20's with bleach blond short hair. She has a nasty disposition, long, dirty fingernails, and is disheveled. Watch who prepares your food at any new sandwhich places!

• Visited October 2012

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Good but out of Business”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Blimpies had the best subs, so we were disappointed when they closed their doors. I hear the owners opened another place here in Havasu but not sure of the name.

Visited July 2013